Any Ideas for a milestone video?

JCamb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had recently hit 700 subscribers but I don't have any ideas of a video, Any suggestions?

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Spin 700 fidget spinners all at once for as long as you can.
No.. Don't do that. You'll lose all your subscribers. xD

Hmm.. Not entirely sure. If you want a challenge, I'd say the Banana Sprite one would make an interesting video. Quickly eat two bananas and drink a liter of Sprite. Then watch what happens. :p

Reactions: Mikes

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I had recently hit 700 subscribers but I don't have any ideas of a video, Any suggestions?
Something to do with a fidget spinner. Literally do ANYTHING with a fidget spinner, and you'll get MILLIONS of views!..

Ok, maybe not MILLIONS of views...but you MIGHT get more views if you make it about fidget spinners. Like, for example: "SETTING MY FIDGET SPINNER ON FIRE FOR 700 SUBS" or something like that. XD

I hope this helps.

Reactions: IceTwig

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've never done a milestone video, but I'd suggest a montage of the best moments on your channel

JCamb

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Spin 700 fidget spinners all at once for as long as you can.
No.. Don't do that. You'll lose all your subscribers. xD

Hmm.. Not entirely sure. If you want a challenge, I'd say the Banana Sprite one would make an interesting video. Quickly eat two bananas and drink a liter of Sprite. Then watch what happens. :p
lmao! i dont wanna die now i already knows what happens xD

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Something to do with a fidget spinner. Literally do ANYTHING with a fidget spinner, and you'll get MILLIONS of views!..

Ok, maybe not MILLIONS of views...but you MIGHT get more views if you make it about fidget spinners. Like, for example: "SETTING MY FIDGET SPINNER ON FIRE FOR 700 SUBS" or something like that. XD

I hope this helps.
This is amazing.. YES DO A FLAMING FIDGET SPINNER CHALLENGE set a fidget spinner of fire and spin it.

ZDonkulous

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe do a montage of some of your best moments on your channel. This can also be used as a new channel intro if you feel the need to replace it. Or you can just do what you do best and give a big thank you to your subscribers.