Gaming Any game colabs. Any size.

TheBoneheadGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a small youtuber who is looking for some friends to record with or just play with. I really like moded minecraft and Gmod so comment down below if you want to colab. Msg me on twitter for more info.

John Nonrial

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I'd love to record with you man! I have 30 subs right now. My skype - thehactivist.muffin

SamSterSam

Reaction score
Hey dude! I have 41 subs right now and am looking for some1 to collab with I'm 14 and play a variety of games! including f2p My skype is SamSterSam

TheBoneheadGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude! I have 41 subs right now and am looking for some1 to collab with I'm 14 and play a variety of games! including f2p My skype is SamSterSam
Awesome my skype is TheBoneheadGamer so we can talk

KaossRyan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey, im doing a livestream tomorrow from 10:30am to 4pm GMT+0 (UK time). Ill be doing mostly league of legends!
add me on skype Kaoss.Ryan
and your more than welcome to drop in when you want! if you want to of course! i record league mostly so if your interested in just recording it in the future we could do that aswell :)
Regards,

Ryan (KaossGaming)

TheBoneheadGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey, im doing a livestream tomorrow from 10:30am to 4pm GMT+0 (UK time). Ill be doing mostly league of legends!
add me on skype Kaoss.Ryan
and your more than welcome to drop in when you want! if you want to of course! i record league mostly so if your interested in just recording it in the future we could do that aswell :)
Regards,

Ryan (KaossGaming)
Awesome might do that but im in school right now so we can talk later