Am I the only one who loves editing??

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I remember when I first edited my video's I used to hate it because of how time-consuming it was and how many times I had to youtube search a tutorial on how to do certain edits on the editing software I had. I would spend dayssss editing and it would take me forever to just find background music that matched my vibes all while being royalty free. Throughout my journey so far since August when I officially started up my channel, I've gotten so much better at it to the point my family is asking me to edit their video's, I went from "oh god now I have to edit to" "I can't wait to edit" and went from taking a week to edit one video to being able to edit 3 video's in a day. Is anyone one else experiencing growth in editing skills and more enjoyment from the process of editing? :)

Zesty

Zesty Person!/Rainbow Six Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can say is it's a love-hate thing for me. For those that don't know Im on Youtube to possibly help my self-esteem and feel something good about myself. But for the past two weeks I've been stuck on 13 subscribers so I'm kind of dreading this Youtube thing, especially since I've invested about $300 into a microphone and Elgato setup. I'm hoping that will change as more videos go up though.

In conclusion: I sometimes enjoy it and others absolutely hate it.

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I remember when I first edited my video's I used to hate it because of how time-consuming it was and how many times I had to youtube search a tutorial on how to do certain edits on the editing software I had. I would spend dayssss editing and it would take me forever to just find background music that matched my vibes all while being royalty free. Throughout my journey so far since August when I officially started up my channel, I've gotten so much better at it to the point my family is asking me to edit their video's, I went from "oh god now I have to edit to" "I can't wait to edit" and went from taking a week to edit one video to being able to edit 3 video's in a day. Is anyone one else experiencing growth in editing skills and more enjoyment from the process of editing? :)
I really love editing and have gotten pretty good at it. For some reason though I'll make a video but it will take me forever to start. as soon as I begin you cant get me to stop. I just have a hard time picking it up :3

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All I can say is it's a love-hate thing for me. For those that don't know Im on Youtube to possibly help my self-esteem and feel something good about myself. But for the past two weeks I've been stuck on 13 subscribers so I'm kind of dreading this Youtube thing, especially since I've invested about $300 into a microphone and Elgato setup. I'm hoping that will change as more videos go up though.

In conclusion: I sometimes enjoy it and others absolutely hate it.
Damn being a small YouTuber can be really hard at times especially when you put so much into a channel that isn't getting a lot of attention, Wishing it the best of luck! Imma definitely check it out :) Just don't ever give up![DOUBLEPOST=1481250916,1481250730][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really love editing and have gotten pretty good at it. For some reason though I'll make a video but it will take me forever to start. as soon as I begin you cant get me to stop. I just have a hard time picking it up :3
Same!!! haha I thought I was the only one! once I start I'm in the zone haha I remember one time I was editing and I had to pee and I held it in like my life depended on it because I was so into the video I was editing

Reactions: MasterDF

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Damn being a small YouTuber can be really hard at times especially when you put so much into a channel that isn't getting a lot of attention, Wishing it the best of luck! Imma definitely check it out :) Just don't ever give up![DOUBLEPOST=1481250916,1481250730][/DOUBLEPOST]
Same!!! haha I thought I was the only one! once I start I'm in the zone haha I remember one time I was editing and I had to pee and I held it in like my life depended on it because I was so into the video I was editing
Lol when you have an idea you can't stop yourself

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I absolutely love editing. As a small channel, I pay incredible attention to my growth, I know editing can either make or break a video. And I love being able to cool little things every now and then. I'm all about memes, even if some people frown upon them. Nothing could be better than a well-placed meme in commentary. And I have a very strong sense of humor, so I don't just shitpost memes. But the only problem I have is rendering time. Rendering time is so time consuming, especially when you want to upload in 1080p. And when you get very few views after spending so much time, it's really discouraging.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I absolutely love editing. As a small channel, I pay incredible attention to my growth, I know editing can either make or break a video. And I love being able to cool little things every now and then. I'm all about memes, even if some people frown upon them. Nothing could be better than a well-placed meme in commentary. And I have a very strong sense of humor, so I don't just shitpost memes. But the only problem I have is rendering time. Rendering time is so time consuming, especially when you want to upload in 1080p. And when you get very few views after spending so much time, it's really discouraging.
Facts rendering takes foreverrrrrrr lol for me it takes like about a half an hour to render through my editing software and it takes like 3 hours on youtube to render:crying::crying::crying: I usually upload my vids privately onto youtube a day or two before my actual upload day because of this struggle lol and omg I use memes all the time haha I haven't used much in my video's yet but my messages be spammed with memes I make from meme generators to apply to what we are talking about lol

Reactions: Dewmonic Abyss

BigB0ss

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I like editing. I like putting weird and stupid effects on everything. The only problem is you need a really good computer for that stuff and mine is out of commission so I'm stuck editing on a craptop. Needless to say my editing consists of dragging and dropping nowadays lol.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A craptop lmaoooo Hope everything works out well in the future and you find a new one! I'm tryna save up for a macbook cuz thats where its at lol