Am I the only one who loves editing??

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let's just say if I could get a job where all I do is edit videos, I'd be a happy man lol

Reactions: Malasia

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
entirely depends on the video, I've had videos which I have enjoyed editing for months and I've had videos where I got bored of editing after about 5 minutes, this also depends on how entertaining the video itself is though

dankmemes.exe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do agree that editing is fun, however the only stingy thing about editing (especially in my niche) is that you need a ton of inspiration and creativity to compose a video. Moreover, my laptop doesn't always allow me to render my beauties in the highest quality possible, that doesn't matter tho.

It's a little degrading if you get 10 views after a few hours of editing tho ;(

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I remember when I first edited my video's I used to hate it because of how time-consuming it was and how many times I had to youtube search a tutorial on how to do certain edits on the editing software I had. I would spend dayssss editing and it would take me forever to just find background music that matched my vibes all while being royalty free. Throughout my journey so far since August when I officially started up my channel, I've gotten so much better at it to the point my family is asking me to edit their video's, I went from "oh god now I have to edit to" "I can't wait to edit" and went from taking a week to edit one video to being able to edit 3 video's in a day. Is anyone one else experiencing growth in editing skills and more enjoyment from the process of editing? :)
Editing is one of my favorite things to do, It's my favorite part of making videos! I always look forward to editing! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1481501701,1481501533][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do agree that editing is fun, however the only stingy thing about editing (especially in my niche) is that you need a ton of inspiration and creativity to compose a video. Moreover, my laptop doesn't always allow me to render my beauties in the highest quality possible, that doesn't matter tho.

It's a little degrading if you get 10 views after a few hours of editing tho ;(
It can be degrading after spending many hours on one video that currently only handful of people are watching, but you shouldn't get discouraged! :D Over time, you'll get better! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1481501794][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's just say if I could get a job where all I do is edit videos, I'd be a happy man lol
I feel EXACTLY the same!!!! :D

Mcrocks9

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have never done any type of editing before and I'm gonna start sometime over Christmas.

ToxicWulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do like editing, not gonna lie. It allows me to relive awesome moments from matches that I've done.

Reactions: MasterEth