Short Film Always looking for crew

goombanna

Hey all!

So I write/produce/direct/act in all of the sketches on my channel, and I have a whole list of more that I'm looking to shoot in the future! So I just wanted to get the word out there that if you're a cam op, sound person, or gaffer and wanna collaborate with me, I'm more than happy to keep you in mind for future projects! As you can see, I try to make my sketches very high quality, and one of my recent ones has hit 200K views recently!

As of right now my sketches are all out of pocket and I'm broke, so I don't do paying collabs, but I'm big on giving credit both in videos and linking to work in the description, and a day on set with me and my friends is always a good time! So hit me up if you are interested in working together and have good quality equipment and preferably a reel!

Cheers, Anna
Goombanna

i definitely love the whole acting role and creating topics, but sadly I am in Colorado and I think you are in LA. Unless you dont care where other YTers are located. Anyhow, I am new to YT - just at 75 subs in a month.

I am down! I also have my own decent equipment. I have a Canon 70D, A DJI Phantom Drone and a Rode Mic and I am up for whatever. I am always looking to collab so hit me up here or over on my Twitter. My Twitter is YTItsMatthew. If you DM me we can chat about what you have in mind :) I am currently sitting on just under 1.5K subs.

Hey Anna,

I like your style.

I am what you refer to as a sound person :)

I am a media composer and sound design student, so if you want we can collab.

can i ask where you roughly live. because I want to start getting into short films. and I can't collab with you if you are really far away. I am still a teen so... yeah

Hey goombanna!
Subscriber of you're channel! Love your videos!

I make orchestral music if you're interested in having background music in your short films.

Hey, I have a movie review channel, I write short scripts and compose original music, so if you're ever looking for collaborating with a writer/editor/composer let me know at clayconger@gmail.com. Good job on your channel!

Back