Short Film Always looking for crew

goombanna

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all!

So I write/produce/direct/act in all of the sketches on my channel, and I have a whole list of more that I'm looking to shoot in the future! So I just wanted to get the word out there that if you're a cam op, sound person, or gaffer and wanna collaborate with me, I'm more than happy to keep you in mind for future projects! As you can see, I try to make my sketches very high quality, and one of my recent ones has hit 200K views recently!

As of right now my sketches are all out of pocket and I'm broke, so I don't do paying collabs, but I'm big on giving credit both in videos and linking to work in the description, and a day on set with me and my friends is always a good time! So hit me up if you are interested in working together and have good quality equipment and preferably a reel!

Cheers, Anna
Goombanna

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
i definitely love the whole acting role and creating topics, but sadly I am in Colorado and I think you are in LA. Unless you dont care where other YTers are located. Anyhow, I am new to YT - just at 75 subs in a month.

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Which country do u live in?

SacroFudge

Reaction score
Hi I can't really help with anything irl but I would love to work for you as a script writer!

ItsMatthew

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am down! I also have my own decent equipment. I have a Canon 70D, A DJI Phantom Drone and a Rode Mic and I am up for whatever. I am always looking to collab so hit me up here or over on my Twitter. My Twitter is YTItsMatthew. If you DM me we can chat about what you have in mind :) I am currently sitting on just under 1.5K subs.

Nora Medin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Gamer
Hey Anna,

I like your style.

I am what you refer to as a sound person :)

I am a media composer and sound design student, so if you want we can collab.

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
can i ask where you roughly live. because I want to start getting into short films. and I can't collab with you if you are really far away. I am still a teen so... yeah

bstylz01

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
we are down to always collaborate on videos! let us know what your ideas are!

Maarij Bashir

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey goombanna!
Subscriber of you're channel! Love your videos!

I make orchestral music if you're interested in having background music in your short films.

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I have a movie review channel, I write short scripts and compose original music, so if you're ever looking for collaborating with a writer/editor/composer let me know at clayconger@gmail.com. Good job on your channel!