Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YTTalkers!

I would love some insight into whether or not Adsense is worth it for kids-type channels. And if any of you have experienced this (what the Google Adsense Forum Expert says)...Here's the story...

I posted in the Google Adsense Forum asking how-to stop or minimize inappropriate ads on a kids or family channel. For instance, one of our friends watched one of our videos and a Dating Ad appeared. We have the sensitive topics stuff turned off in Adsense, so I was looking for more insight...

Well, here is the reply from the Google Adsense Forum Expert...

"This is the problem with using AdSense with anything child oriented. For one, your audience is incapable of fulfilling the business goals of the advertisers. If they click on an ad, they cannot buy anything so they are going to generate a lot of invalid activity on your account. That's typically terminal and ends up with your AdSense account disabled for life.

For two, you're seeing the problem of using a generic ad broker on content that has sensitive viewers.

I suggest removing monetization before AdSense does it for you."

So...Do any of you know if this is good advice? Should kids channels not have ads? Will you get suspended for your viewers clicking on ads, but not buying? Have you used alternatives to Adsense?

I'm really interested in hearing from you guys, especially Kids Channels.
Thanks!

pouchkids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting points you have brought up, many kids channels do well with ads so their advice for you to 'turn it off' not sure about this. It could be you need to be more precise with keywords OR the advertiser needs to be more precise with their ad spend and keyword choice. Unsure if you can blacklist certain advertisers but for the most part you can't control what they see on their end anyway. It could be the child is logged in under their parents account and they will continue to see content aimed at adults anyway. I recently traveled to several countries and each new place I was getting local ads in the local language, all irrelevant to me but the advertisers still paid and the channels still got the views. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Also advertisers know their conversion rates and internal metrics so you would never get penalised for what your viewers will do. They look at the broad picture.

Reactions: Chewie's Video Club
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting points you have brought up, many kids channels do well with ads so their advice for you to 'turn it off' not sure about this. It could be you need to be more precise with keywords OR the advertiser needs to be more precise with their ad spend and keyword choice. Unsure if you can blacklist certain advertisers but for the most part you can't control what they see on their end anyway. It could be the child is logged in under their parents account and they will continue to see content aimed at adults anyway. I recently traveled to several countries and each new place I was getting local ads in the local language, all irrelevant to me but the advertisers still paid and the channels still got the views. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Also advertisers know their conversion rates and internal metrics so you would never get penalised for what your viewers will do. They look at the broad picture.
Thanks so much for replying! I kind of thought the advice that the Adsense Forum Expert gave was a little off the wall. My kids have watched TONS of kids channels over the years and they are all still up and running with ads, so it sounds like it may not have been very valid advice. Thanks again!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YTTalkers!

I would love some insight into whether or not Adsense is worth it for kids-type channels. And if any of you have experienced this (what the Google Adsense Forum Expert says)...Here's the story...

I posted in the Google Adsense Forum asking how-to stop or minimize inappropriate ads on a kids or family channel. For instance, one of our friends watched one of our videos and a Dating Ad appeared. We have the sensitive topics stuff turned off in Adsense, so I was looking for more insight...

Well, here is the reply from the Google Adsense Forum Expert...

"This is the problem with using AdSense with anything child oriented. For one, your audience is incapable of fulfilling the business goals of the advertisers. If they click on an ad, they cannot buy anything so they are going to generate a lot of invalid activity on your account. That's typically terminal and ends up with your AdSense account disabled for life.

For two, you're seeing the problem of using a generic ad broker on content that has sensitive viewers.

I suggest removing monetization before AdSense does it for you."

So...Do any of you know if this is good advice? Should kids channels not have ads? Will you get suspended for your viewers clicking on ads, but not buying? Have you used alternatives to Adsense?

I'm really interested in hearing from you guys, especially Kids Channels.
Thanks!
You will not get suspended if viewers will not click adsense ads. That is their choice you can't force viewers to click ads plus your audience are kids they will mostly skip it like my daughter does. They don't like ads they want to see your video. And if they got bored to your video they press forward/next, it to play the next video right away and skip the ads again. My daughter is good at this she is only 2 yrs old and she does it even when she is watching her own videos.

As far i know adsense still is the best to monetize your vids. Other advertising networks pays so low in cpms i know because i have websites using these 3rd party advertizers and they are not as good like adsense that pays high cpms.

If you wish to remove adsense in your videos well you can do that if your goal is not to earn and just entertain your fans and viewers. Maybe once you do paid advertisements you will earn more than in adsense so it is really up to you. Know your goal why you are making youtube videos.

Reactions: Chewie's Video Club

KazinoTiz

Reaction score
Online glucksspiel ir kluvis par loti izplatitu izklaides veidu pasaules pasaule, tostarp ari Latvijas iedzivotajiem. Tas piedava iespeju novertet speles un aprobezot https://s3.amazonaws.com/latvija/online-kazino.html savas spejas tiessaiste.
Online kazino nodrosina plasu spelu sortimentu, ietverot no vecakajam kazino galda spelem, piemeram, ruletes spele un blackjack, lidz atskirigiem kazino spelu automatiem un pokeram uz videoklipa. Katram speletajam ir varbutiba, lai izveletos pasa iecienito speli un bauditu saspringtu atmosferu, kas saistita ar naudas azartspelem. Ir ari daudzas kazino speles pieejamas atskirigas deribu iespejas, kas dod iespeju pielagoties saviem velmem un drosibas limenim.
Viena no lieliskajam lietam par online kazino ir ta piedavatie atlidzibas un kampanas. Lielaka dala online kazino nodrosina speletajiem dazadus bonusus, ka piemeru, iemaksas bonusus vai bezmaksas griezienus.