Account suspended after 'information within legal request was fraudulent'

You can try contacting the claimant.

Everyone who came back and posted after explaining had tried the normal appeal process as well as the reply. All never received a reply to their email to the Legal Team, and the normal appeal referred them right back to the original email they needed to reply to; endless loop.

The claimant isn't the YouTube Copyright and Legal Team, and will have little influence on the final decision; but as I said, you can try.
So why dont they reply to the email appeal? Is there another way I can contact the copyright and legal team, maybe a phone number?

I mentioned before that there is no phone number for the YouTube legal team. Sending an appeal like you did is the only way to get in contact with them. Sending more won't make them handle the first one faster. They handle them in the order they received them. If they rejected it, there's a good chance they won't say anything. But any further appeals will be ignored if they rejected the first one.

If you write an email to send to the claimant, please post it in here first so we can review it and see if there's any errors we see.

I'll probably most likely try and contact the claimant on the phone, asking if they received a counter-notification.

So there's still a chance that YT will reply to the appeal email?

Its been a month now since the first appeal.

I sincerely doubt they will reply now; especially as you've confessed to sending multiple replies if I make no mistake?

I’ve sent two more since my first appeal, one a few days after my first and another last week.

I’ve sent two more since my first appeal, one a few days after my first and another last week.
Indeed! As I said before, the Legal Team would have seen those multiple replies as spam, and ignored them. It's my personal opinion for what it's worth, that you sealed the fate of your channel by doing that; and all hope is lost at this point.

Please let us know if you ever hear anything back. I sincerely doubt you will, considering the nature of your termination.

Well that’s your opinion, you don’t know that for sure. What do you suggest I do, just give up? If they didn’t answer my first appeal why not try and appeal again? I read on the YouTube forum that someone kept appealing every 7 days until you got a reply...

I felt that I could add a bit more to my appeal so I did.

What do you suggest I do, just give up? If they didn’t answer my first appeal why not try and appeal again?

I felt that I could add a bit more to my appeal so I did.

What exactly did you add to your appeal? That’s the part that we’re all getting at.

You are fully in the wrong, have zero claim to the videos you’ve posted, and YouTube knows it.

There is nothing that you could say that would change that for the better.

Back