A question about uploading videos

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other
Hello, i have uploaded over 100 videos on youtube but i always used to upload them set to public , with only a few exceptions, but i recently made about 30 vids which are ready for uploading , and i would like to upload them all in one day but schedule the. to become public on different dates so that my viewers get 1 video per day.

my question is this : if i upload all of the videos, set to private , then make them public one by one , will my subscribers still get notified about the uploads as soon as i set each video from private to public ?

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Hello, i have uploaded over 100 videos on youtube but i always used to upload them set to public , with only a few exceptions, but i recently made about 30 vids which are ready for uploading , and i would like to upload them all in one day but schedule the. to become public on different dates so that my viewers get 1 video per day.

my question is this : if i upload all of the videos, set to private , then make them public one by one , will my subscribers still get notified about the uploads as soon as i set each video from private to public ?
The sole purpose of the YouTube uploader scheduler is to publish the video live once that date and time that you've scheduled to post it on has been passed on your channel. It is suppose to let your subscribers be notified once it's been published because it acts like it was just uploaded to YouTube. I'd try doing one video that way and see what your results are.

Reactions: doktornpro

Blanfire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you upload a video as private, and set it to public, it'll show the same as if you just uploaded a video when you change the settings. That being said, if you have it, the schedule option is much easier to use; it does that process automatically, and you can choose the specific time of day you want the video to appear to your subscribers.

Reactions: doktornpro

doktornpro

Check me out for something refreshing !
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Animator, Other
The sole purpose of the YouTube uploader scheduler is to publish the video live once that date and time that you've scheduled to post it on has been passed on your channel. It is suppose to let your subscribers be notified once it's been published because it acts like it was just uploaded to YouTube. I'd try doing one video that way and see what your results are.
If you upload a video as private, and set it to public, it'll show the same as if you just uploaded a video when you change the settings. That being said, if you have it, the schedule option is much easier to use; it does that process automatically, and you can choose the specific time of day you want the video to appear to your subscribers.
Thanks ! I will most likely upload 10 of the vids, set to scheduled and after they are done uploading i will upload 10 more and so on until i have uploaded all of them.

Reactions: V3XL0R