• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

900+ views!!!

Xaegoba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's been a long time coming but I'm almost at my goal of 1k views I only have 45 subs so this is big for me...one of my videos blew up which helped a lot and active subs came in handy..I hope the views and subs keep comeing b/c YT is hard sh*t and I'd hate to see it all go to waste...

Reactions: The Average Dan

maarcnig

itsLIT!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Woo! Keep it up!! It does take time for everything to become noticed, but yes good luck to you. Continue the grind

Reactions: Xaegoba

Xaegoba

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Woo! Keep it up!! It does take time for everything to become noticed, but yes good luck to you. Continue the grind
Thanks man!! I will

HowTo101

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
It's been a long time coming but I'm almost at my goal of 1k views I only have 45 subs so this is big for me...one of my videos blew up which helped a lot and active subs came in handy..I hope the views and subs keep comeing b/c YT is hard sh*t and I'd hate to see it all go to waste...
congrats its always great when one video takes off and helps your channel out alot! keep working hard and all that hard work will pay off!

bryan94c

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
dude sick !!! hope you keep growing !!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats! Keep the momentum going!