Gaming 7 Days to die Collab (UK)

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there random people of the internet and I am SomeOneElse Gaming and I am looking for someone to play 7 days to die with, I am a big fan of 7dtd and I would love to play it on my channel but I am not a big fan of playing it on my own so that's why I am looking for someone to play it with me.

Requirements:
- Reasonable quality microphone
- 18 years of age or older
- Skype or Discord
Optional Requirements:
- 100 subs or more
- Good understanding of the game

I will only choose one person and if you fulfill the optional requirements you have a higher chance, if you don't know much about the game a certain youtuber by the name 2HandGaming has a great tutorial series.

If you want to collab comment bellow with your name, age, sub count, understanding of the game form a scale 1 - 10, skype or discord username and a little bit about yourself

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey im looking for a group to play/record/stream this game with. I am 23 and from UK. I have over 400 subs and over 600 videos.

Last edited:

SomeOneElse9898

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't seam to find you on discord add me SomeOneElse9898#9016

CriticalMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Animator
I don't know if this would work, but I do stream this game. I play it with 2 of my close friends, and often invite people over.
The server we have do not run 24h, and only is open when we play.
I have more than 400h on the game and played the original and modded versions.

I do not mind playing with other new people as I often do, and it could be ok to do it as soon as version 16 is out (if your playing on PC)

My only concern may be time zone, as we are in montreal (canada)