• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Tayo

I've Got It
I woke up to my channel getting a little over 500 subs the other day! This is absolutely amazing for me and a huge milestone, personally. I'm pretty anti-social and awkward, so people liking my content and coming back for more really means something to me. Thank you all for supporting me throughout my journey and being super awesome, talking to my fans is one of my favorite activites now.

Again, thanks to all the friends I've made since creating this channel and everyone who has stuck with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great milestone!! It's always fun to realize that people are appreciating what you're putting out there. Keep up the great work!! :D

Congratulations, thats such a huge milestone for any channel :D
It really is! My channel was rising so slow for the longest time, so I'm even more excited to finally hit that mark.
That's a great milestone!! It's always fun to realize that people are appreciating what you're putting out there. Keep up the great work!! :D
Thank you! It's definitely satisyfing getting sweet comments and support. It goes a long way.
That is a huge milestone for your channel! Congratulations
Thank you so much!

That awesome feeling of waking up and achieving the milestone REALLY makes our day. Congratulations for 500 subs. All the best to reach 1000 subs.

Back