• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Yea my goal is to hit 50 subs too! But I really like your channel and damn your good at photo shop. I might try it a few times!

Awesome, congrats! That is my goal right now, to hit my first 50 :)
You can do it![DOUBLEPOST=1467964596,1467964541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratz on your 50 subs.I can see good art on your channel . Im impressed :O
Thank you so much :) wish I had time to make speed paints every day.[DOUBLEPOST=1467964637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great job; nice to see people hitting those milestones. Soon enough, you'll get that 100!

Wish you the best!
Maybe once I get back into the habit of filming hah![DOUBLEPOST=1467964699][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yea my goal is to hit 50 subs too! But I really like your channel and damn your good at photo shop. I might try it a few times!
I use a cintiq tablet and it really helps, thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1467964734][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well done on the 50 subs! Halfway to the all important 100 subscribers!
One day hopefully!

Congrats on making it! Try not to think of em all cause it can get intimidating :p
I know when I think of the subs I have as people watching my videos I sometimes get overwhelmed lol

I would make sure you solidify your target viewers first before branching out. I made my channel in January [2015], but didn't upload until June due to spending time figuring out exactly what I wish to do, and who I wish to form a community with.

Congratulations on the 50 subs though :D

have been fairly inactive on my youtube these last few months due to stress at my full time job, BUT I do keep a active instagram so I'm pretty sure that is where most of my traffic is coming from. Anyway I checked out my page today and realized I have just reached 50 subs! Yay! Im thinking I should start branching out more, any suggestions or video ideas besides speed painting that I could make over these next few days?
Congratulations! It will just keep getting better! I hope the success continues!

Back