• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Verre

have been fairly inactive on my youtube these last few months due to stress at my full time job, BUT I do keep a active instagram so I'm pretty sure that is where most of my traffic is coming from. Anyway I checked out my page today and realized I have just reached 50 subs! Yay! Im thinking I should start branching out more, any suggestions or video ideas besides speed painting that I could make over these next few days?

Congrats on reaching 50 subs! Your art is very good!

Have you tried doing animations as a maybe? Also If you are looking on to how to spite up things... it may be a bit overused but you can try to do guides on how to draw as well :)

Congrats on reaching 50 subs! Your art is very good!

Have you tried doing animations as a maybe? Also If you are looking on to how to spite up things... it may be a bit overused but you can try to do guides on how to draw as well :)
Yeah that's an idea! I would love to start vlogging but I tried and I'm too camera shy :([DOUBLEPOST=1467694164,1467694118][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congratulations!
Thank you

@Verre You may not have to show yourself in front of the camera. You can just talk while some drawing is being done in the background as an idea.

In my case I am not camera shy but I dont yet have a camera for my vlogs. I have a costume prepared and etc because I want to try a new approach to vlogging, but until then I do these animated vlogs.

have been fairly inactive on my youtube these last few months due to stress at my full time job, BUT I do keep a active instagram so I'm pretty sure that is where most of my traffic is coming from. Anyway I checked out my page today and realized I have just reached 50 subs! Yay! Im thinking I should start branching out more, any suggestions or video ideas besides speed painting that I could make over these next few days?

Experiment with ideas and you will have a great channel

Back