• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

300 Subscribers?! THANK YOU FRIENDS.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Well, technically 305, because apparently I'm having the coolest of days.

When I created my channel in May 2015, I set myself a goal of 250 subscribers - which I hit about a month ago! To have hit over 300 just in time for the New Year is freakin' awesome and I'm honestly so grateful for everyone who's taken the time to watch my videos (regardless of whether they've subbed or not), comment, like, share, subscribe and show their support.

My goal for 2016 is 1,000. Will I get there? No idea, I haven't mastered my psychic abilities yet.
But gaining more than 20 subscribers in about 48 hours is definite motivation, that's for sure!

Hope you guys all have an amazing New Year and achieve your own desired milestones!

Congratulations! You deserve it. Your videos are fun and informative and you are such a helpful person and supporter on YTTalk as well. I'm sure you will reach your 1,000 subscriber goal.

Congratulations! You deserve it. Your videos are fun and informative and you are such a helpful person and supporter on YTTalk as well. I'm sure you will reach your 1,000 subscriber goal.

Thank you, that's really sweet of you to say! I certainly hope I can get there and continue helping people and making them happy. c:

Congrats, congrats!!!
Super amazing news!!
Keep pushing on and keep working hard, that 1,000 will come. You got it!!!
2016 goes to you!!:up2:;)

Thanks a lot, dude! Here's hoping 2016 becomes my year.

Back