• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Porcupixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! Since this is the place to shout out accomplishments, we just hit 30 subs! It definitely may seem like a small number to some, but to us its a great milestone. Thats 30 people who liked us so much, they wanted to see more...that's crazy! Our last few subs came from yttalk so thanks so much for enjoying our content!

Tomorrow's accomplishment will be posting our 50th video! We started this channel about two months ago and Im proud of what we've done so far. By the end of the month we hope to have 100 subs, so wish us luck on that!

Congratulations to the rest of you who've made YT accomplishments today! Trust me, I know it's not easy making it out there, but we do it cause we love it, right?

Have a good night everyone!

Reactions: officialjhalli

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yup YOUTUBE is not so easy but it feels so awesome when we hit some milestone. Congratulations for 30 subs!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Great work! The pathway to the first 100 is steep and full of all sorts of brambles and bushes and venomous snakes. Just keep on hacking your way through with your trusty machete!

Reactions: Porcupixel

officialjhalli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wow.. That's great.. I am at 36 now... I felt great when I reached 30...
My next milestone is 50, for both of us. :)
I guess, it is going to be a tough climb, though.

Reactions: Porcupixel