I love vlogmas! It just gets me more excited for christmas time haha! I have actually been thinking about doing vlogmas also. I have come up with a day in the life christmas edition and a couple others so far, Haven't decided for sure yet! I'll be sure to watch for yours! :)

Aw yay! I'll keep an eye out for yours too. Just thinking about making stuff for christmas is getting me excited haha
Agreed! I feel like with Christmas there are a lot more possibilities, I thought of a couple competition type videos (like mini tree decorating or something) ugly sweaters, you name it! I do advice videos so I have thought of a couple Christmas "themed" ones that should be fun! :)

Sounds like a good idea. Especially if people are not in school or work.

I'm not doing anything. I'm leaving a video right before xmas and getting out of here!

I'm considering doing Vlogmas. Has anyone done it before or done Vlogust, Vlogtober etc? How much of a commitment did you find it to be? And did you see an increase in views/subs/engagement off the back of it?

I've not participated myself, but a lot of channels I'm subscribed to do it. Many have lots of fun and get through the whole month with a video every day. Many also give up about halfway through when life gets in the way. I think it's a cool way to see how a daily schedule will work for you, but I know I'd fall behind, and I hate falling behind on anything.

I really want to make Vlogmas this year and for 90% I 'll try, but I don't know If I'll be able to make every single day so entertaining, also editing and uploading everyday would be a challenge but giving up is not my thing so hopefully it will be all fine;) I'm excited as well to see other people vlogs so let me know If you going to decide to participate!^^

Back