Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love vlogmas! It just gets me more excited for christmas time haha! I have actually been thinking about doing vlogmas also. I have come up with a day in the life christmas edition and a couple others so far, Haven't decided for sure yet! I'll be sure to watch for yours! :)

Reactions: laurenelloise

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Aw yay! I'll keep an eye out for yours too. Just thinking about making stuff for christmas is getting me excited haha
Agreed! I feel like with Christmas there are a lot more possibilities, I thought of a couple competition type videos (like mini tree decorating or something) ugly sweaters, you name it! I do advice videos so I have thought of a couple Christmas "themed" ones that should be fun! :)

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Sounds like a good idea. Especially if people are not in school or work.

I'm not doing anything. I'm leaving a video right before xmas and getting out of here!

DanAwesomeStuff

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm considering doing Vlogmas. Has anyone done it before or done Vlogust, Vlogtober etc? How much of a commitment did you find it to be? And did you see an increase in views/subs/engagement off the back of it?

Reactions: Erin Astrid

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thinking about it. Not sure my life is interesting enough to have an value in making it!

Reactions: DanAwesomeStuff

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I've not participated myself, but a lot of channels I'm subscribed to do it. Many have lots of fun and get through the whole month with a video every day. Many also give up about halfway through when life gets in the way. I think it's a cool way to see how a daily schedule will work for you, but I know I'd fall behind, and I hate falling behind on anything.

Erin Astrid

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I really want to make Vlogmas this year and for 90% I 'll try, but I don't know If I'll be able to make every single day so entertaining, also editing and uploading everyday would be a challenge but giving up is not my thing so hopefully it will be all fine;) I'm excited as well to see other people vlogs so let me know If you going to decide to participate!^^