232K+ Views And Just $23 Earning What Could Be The Problem ?

Mahmood Baloch

Reaction score
I've This Video With 232K+ Views And Getting Average 10K Views Daily But The Earning Is Just $23.09
Video Length 1:20 Average Views Duration 0:37
What Could The Problem ? Low CPC Keyword or the ads or watchtime ?
Any Help Will Be Appreciated :)

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
You're video length is short and retention is even lower so certain ads won't be played, but, more importantly, it likely has to do with the subject of your video and where the views are coming from.

From my own experience, I've also found that videos don't earn much money until they pass a certain threshold...usually between 350-500k views. After that point, the CPM seems to jump. Perhaps it takes that long for YouTube to get a better lock down on the video's key demographics and can better advertise to them or maybe it's just an odd coincidence.

ModernLifeStyle

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The reason being is the video is very short. You need to have a longer video to get better ads and to make more money.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i believe also it depends on the number of monetized views (ads impression) that youtube was able to show in your channel because youtube does not show ads at every single view.

Last edited:

Eljay

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I've This Video With 232K+ Views And Getting Average 10K Views Daily But The Earning Is Just $23.09
Just curious. Does the OP mean 23$ per 10k views or in total?

Do others get this, since the OP has never responded again.

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You get more adds if the videos are 10+ minutes, or your MCN could be taking a bigger share then they are telling you :p