• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100+ Subscribers! Never thought I'd get there!

Eddy Molina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thank you too any one here who has helped me get there! I been getting great feed back on most of my reviews and I love to interact with the people that comment. It definitely took me a really long time to get there but I'm just glad that some people pushed me to get there and I didn't quit. It's all about dedication! And now I'll be aiming for 250. Also, I will be making a video thanking you guys, so if you guys have any questions that you'd like to know more about me then leave them down below.

Stay Tuned!

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
They say that subscriber growth is like a snowball rolling down a hill. It will gain in momentum and size once the ball starts rolling :)

BizarreBattle

Reaction score
Hey man, Congrats on 100! these days it's hard for small channels to get subs, wondering if you want to do any kind of collab sometime? i'll be up to that

StockTown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Congrats and well done! Your numbers seem to be going up fast already since yesterday!

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why wouldn't you grow when you make great content! You deserve it, checking your channel right now! :)

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats on the big 100! I recently hit 100 and it was a great feeling! Now you can do your custom URL! :) Good luck getting to 250+!

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Nicely done! Keep up the good work!