• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

TheSGGamingChannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am pretty excited about this; my channel is growing slowly, but I'm trying as hard as I can to make friends in the community and get people to enjoy my content.

As soon as I start my film series later on this year, I really hope that subscriber count goes up a bit.

Thanks for the support!

Reactions: AllTheLittleThings

Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well done man,it's honestly really hard to get your first 10!Hopefully this is one of many milestones!

Reactions: TheSGGamingChannel

Morbidejs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I`m not a huge gaming fan, but I looked at your content and it looks qualitative and you sound like a genuine guy, but you have no views. My guess is you have not worked with SEO properly.

Keep up the good work and try to make your content available for your potential viewers and subscribers!

TheSGGamingChannel

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I`m not a huge gaming fan, but I looked at your content and it looks qualitative and you sound like a genuine guy, but you have no views. My guess is you have not worked with SEO properly.

Keep up the good work and try to make your content available for your potential viewers and subscribers!
Thank you for your compliments. Yeah, SEO stuff is kind of difficult/kind of not. I really have to work on finding the perfect combination of key words in my tags. They're extremely important. And plus, its not just going to be gaming; I also have some film projects that I plan to upload later on in the year :)

Morbidejs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you for your compliments. Yeah, SEO stuff is kind of difficult/kind of not. I really have to work on finding the perfect combination of key words in my tags. They're extremely important. And plus, its not just going to be gaming; I also have some film projects that I plan to upload later on in the year :)
I almost had 0 knowledge about SEO when I started experimenting with metadata etc, but I spent alot of time on research and it really helped me. Some of my videos are on the first page for competitive keywords. There was one video in particular that helped me alot. If you want I can send you a link. But I spent many, may hours on research and I`m still picking up some tips to improve my SEO. If you want your videos to be found, you have to put some effort in it. I recently picked up some traffic by using some tips and I`ve noticed YouTube gave my videos a push and I`m receiving alot more views than I received a month ago. Amonth ago I had 10 views a days max, currently my averages are above 80 views per day. Considering I have 14 subs an very little recognition, I consider this a huge jump.
So, if you`re willing to learn and do some research, I`ll give you some videos, that helped me alot.

Anyway, keep trying and motivated, I think your content deserves recognition. :)

MeltedPebbles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good job at hitting 10 subs! Just checked out your channel and this will no doubtedly be your first of many milestones! Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllTheLittleThings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am pretty excited about this; my channel is growing slowly, but I'm trying as hard as I can to make friends in the community and get people to enjoy my content.

As soon as I start my film series later on this year, I really hope that subscriber count goes up a bit.

Thanks for the support!
Congratulations on 10 ur doing really well so far next thing you know u will be at 100