Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

YouTube Video ideas for everybody

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by HisNHerLP, Mar 29, 2015.

1. MargaretsJourney
    I've Got It
    Instead of taking a picture everyday, you can also do a 1 sec video! I'm doing it for a couple of weeks now, and it's already amazing to see! It gives a little bit more movement to the video in the end.

Also, if you're vlogging:
    - I'm now doing a one-month projects in which I try to do something new or nice every day. You can think of complimenting strangers on the street, learning origami and noting down ten positive things that day. I'm now halfway in and it's really nice, as it challenges you, but also keeps your spirit up.
    - You can also do a one-month project in which you focus on one thing, like learning to play a guitar. You can give a weekly update or film everyday what you learned that day.

nicoyun likes this.
  2. Lavinia Lahrese
    Cash:
    $12
    Hmmm, this is such a GREAT thread! Here are some of my ideas:
    1. Do a "Draw My Life" video to show YouTubers who you are
    2. 10 Random Things About Me
    3. Some type of challenge like, "How many good deeds can I do in 1 hour" Challenge..

Colormyfootsteps likes this.
  3. Megamindez
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $110
    To elleelletalk, that is a really cool idea! Is this thing closed or is it possible to join? :S
    If it is closed, please comment if someone is interested in starting another collab series :)

4. KikoFarakiko
    Cash:
    $14
    wanna do this with you

5. Sarin
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $74
    THIS . YOU . ARE AWESOME!

Thanks for sharing this i loooove the vlogging ideas! HUGS to you random stranger :D

6. Jake103
    Cash:
    $19
    Thanks hey I'm posting a gta video and I need actors for xbox one for something can I get actors on this forum or no its basically a gta machinima

7. ReadingZoneTV
    Cash:
    $56
    What a wonderful Idea. Very original. Great job.

8. TheGIngerQueen
    Cash:
    $84
    For Vloggers:
    • How to Survive - This can be for anything. You've done something in your life that you wish that you had a survival guide for. Make one yourself!
    • TBH... - Honesty is the best policy. What is something that you wish everyone knew? Or, if everyone you know has a misconception about you, clear it up with a video.
    • My Life in Seconds - Take a two second video every day for a month. Then compile it all into one huge video.
    I hope this helps! :)

TheBalboaShow likes this.
  9. Johnny Dee
    Cash:
    $56
    As I am an actor, I sometimes take great speeches from the past, not copywriter, and perform them as if I was the character. I also have a video, "Acting secrets revealed.

TheBalboaShow likes this.
  10. TheBalboaShow
    Cash:
    $5
    WOW Reading these video ideas are amazing
    Lol yesterday i went to the Cinema and had an idea of touching the cinema Screen so guess what i did