• Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

YouTube Video ideas for everybody

Suxela

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing you posted stood out to me as kind of like a sign friend. I play Minecraft. I even play with Pixelmon, and I love it. I have a passion for Minecraft Role Plays, and what you suggested is essentially that. I'm planning my own Pixelmon region that I'm going to, hopefully, create a role play over. Maybe I'll even create an RPG (I really want to). I've been thinking about this idea for awhile, and this just makes me think that maybe seeing this here is a sign that I should do so, even if the game of minecraft is a bit old.[DOUBLEPOST=1544031297,1544031243][/DOUBLEPOST]One thing you posted stood out to me as kind of like a sign friend. I play Minecraft. I even play with Pixelmon, and I love it. I have a passion for Minecraft Role Plays, and what you suggested is essentially that. I'm planning my own Pixelmon region that I'm going to, hopefully, create a role play over. Maybe I'll even create an RPG (I really want to). I've been thinking about this idea for awhile, and this just makes me think that maybe seeing this here is a sign that I should do so, even if the game of minecraft is a bit old.