Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

YouTube Video ideas for everybody

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by HisNHerLP, Mar 29, 2015.

1. scHD
    Cash:
    $29
    this is a cool thread and i can see you took some time out of your day to help others including me. Thanks man :)

2. Benie
    Cash:
    $20
    Video Game reviews are what I love doing. I love bashing video games with a stick (figuratively) and see what falls out. Often, bad game mechanics or overused mechanics.
    I'm very bias in my reviews, but I do my best to avoid gamers from wasting their money on "cash cow" games.

KikoFarakiko likes this.
  3. offbeatbryce
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $117
    I was thinking it could be slightly humorous to react to my older videos. (not the whole video but bits and pieces put together) A few good ideas why this would make sense.

1. You could potentially increase views on your older videos if you put annotations at the end of the reaction video to those old videos
    2. You could show your subscribers who might have subscribed later on in your YouTube life your older videos to show them how you have improved. I've improved lots since I started mine.

4. Coki Talk
    Cash:
    $2
    I actually like this idea though, i checked out all of your videos and i like all the content keep it up. you got me subscribed lol

5. DBU
    DBU
    Cash:
    $17
    What a fantastic idea. You've definitely got a sub in me, and I hope to respond to some of your future diffcollab videos!

6. KITKATPLAYS
    Cash:
    $36
    Brilliant ideas, they may be small ideas but they have helped me a lot. Cheers

7. Messages:
    Cash:
    $11
    Funny moments, highlights and fails are rare to been seen on games such as Terraria or MC, especially a whole series dedicated to it which I do on my channel. Check it out if this interests you haha, it's a concept I think is pretty good.

8. Boseen
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $21
    This challenge looks nice and interesting, is it still ongoing?

Because it would be nice if we could keep it up :3

9. Tyron Fedrick
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $16
    That first one on the WWE 2k15 game was golden!

10. malen
    Cash:
    $29
    This thread helped me a lot. Thanks for the ideas guys! :D