YouTube Video ideas for everybody

Moses Cheeks

Youtuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
People never really think to make videos of there favorite things or make a topic video about them

TammyTTalks

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually recently started a project called diffcollab which I refer to as a "collective collaboration" project.

-The diffcollab channel posts prompt videos to inspire people to post videos on their own channel.
-Then people can choose to film/edit/upload on their own channel, using the word "diffcollab" in the title of the video so it becomes searchable
-The video is shared in the comments of the prompt video on the diffcollab channel so that people can find it

Thus far, the prompt videos are only my ideas because the project is pretty small, but eventually, if the project picks up, they'll be submitted by people from all over the world.

To share some of the ideas:

So far I've only posted two prompts:
-Would you want YouTube to be your job?
-If you could buy a life skill (like drawing, or running fast) what would you buy?

Future ideas that have been floating around my head:
-[blank] is what I do best
-Toilet paper fashion show challenge
etc!

I love this idea! When I have more time next week I might film some diffcollab videos. They are very inspiring prompts.
I also love the art assignment channel for inspiration. To many ideas now and not that much time.

CuriousDave

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd love to do music covers with other people!

On my channel I focus alot on overlooked, forgotten or underrated games, music and movies! I want my channel to be a gateway for people to discover new kinds of music and movies and also a place where indie game developers can have their games advertised with the help of Let's Plays!

I think it would be awesome if someone would like to do a cover on a song with me that you think is forgotten or underrated! In my book the criterium for a song to be "forgotten" or "underrated" is that there exists no videos of it on Youtube yet! It could also be a song that you've made yourself!

I'm a drummer first and foremost but have just recently started playing both the elcetric guitar and bass! So if you got any suggestions just contact me! =)

GodOfChugs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I always wanted to do the picture everyday thing but always got lazy. This coming January I'm 100% doing it! I've been inspired :D

Reactions: EposVox

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually recently started a project called diffcollab which I refer to as a "collective collaboration" project.

-The diffcollab channel posts prompt videos to inspire people to post videos on their own channel.
-Then people can choose to film/edit/upload on their own channel, using the word "diffcollab" in the title of the video so it becomes searchable
-The video is shared in the comments of the prompt video on the diffcollab channel so that people can find it

Thus far, the prompt videos are only my ideas because the project is pretty small, but eventually, if the project picks up, they'll be submitted by people from all over the world.

-If you could buy a life skill (like drawing, or running fast) what would you buy?

etc!

That's a brilliant idea!

PrettyGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator

etc!
I also have the same kind of ideas in my ilearn assignment portion where I would like kids like me to make a video assignment on things that I would like to teach like reading or some games they enjoy! :) nice to see someone with the same idea as mine!

KEVOzWorld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

etc!
This is a dope idea! I'm going to join in on this!

KEVOzWorld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger

etc!
I just posted a video for your last prompt. I can't tell if DiffCollab is still active though. It's been a couple of months!

EposVox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Some decent ideas here, which I'll try to take advantage of for my vlog channel. Thanks all!