YouTube is Removing Videos - Are You Affected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the channel owner! Would like to know too.

Storybook Nanny along with other channels like Miss Yumi and Nita Reads are still up and running along with mine except I am not monetized. Who knows if I will or not?? They all seem to have started their channels in 2015.

I would ask her along with ALL the others whom have it still uploaded---but that would be odd----to ask in the comment section you think? I do not have facebook so that's out of the question. I'll just sit back and leave my channel up.

Hiho Kids - they use a fresh approach.[DOUBLEPOST=1513888189,1513887994][/DOUBLEPOST]And the children in vids seem like child models.

All of you guys have given me great feedback. Thank you so much. I have strolled through a few book channels and noticed that Eric Carle books---The Very Hungry Caterpillar was a really known and liked book so I followed suite and uploaded. I was contacted by YT with a copyright strike for that book only. However, I HAD at the time 4 books including the one mentioned above in a playlist setting. Random House UK had it taken down but not the others. So, a friend of mine went and researched the Author and we found out he is EXTREMELY strict about his books being read anywhere. Like, you have to have permission to have it read in story time at your local library. After that I just decided to ax the entire playlist.

I keep looking at StoryTime Castle and Nita Reads along with Mr. Awesome. We ALL READ ALOUD the same books---they have just been on YT longer. They are making a couple of thousand and I am wondering if they have contacted every book company to get permission also. :pompus::pompus::pompus:

You could write your own or have someone write some, might be expensive though.. Or if you have kids have them come up with stories and they can do the illustrations :)

Ye, but he is an adult acting in a childish way, which appears one of the no-nos in the new guidelines. Maybe it's only when an adult acts in a childish way when there are also kids in the video. But he has kids in his videos. I don't know, the guidelines are vague, it depends who Yt likes and who they don't like. Like Blippi has learning colors at a playground, some of the channels deleted also had learning colors at playgrounds. Go figure??
Hi KTR, could you please share a link to the new guidelines you mentioned? Tried to Google but couldn't find anything.
Also, found a mind-blowing example of amassing almost 200k subscribers in less than one month using just a few stolen Vlad's and other channels' videos. Monetization is enabled. It's just unbelievable - how is it even possible? youtube.com/user/hilger19/videos

Last edited:
Hi KTR, could you please share a link to the new guidelines you mentioned? Tried to Google but couldn't find anything.
Also, found a mind-blowing example of amassing almost 200k subscribers in less than one month using just a few stolen Vlad's and other channels' videos. Monetization is enabled. It's just unbelievable - how is it even possible? youtube.com/user/hilger19/videos
Youtube is and will continue to manually review channels and videos

I've yet to notice any videos being removed.
That being said, I do have a large catalog of private videos, so videos may have been removed without me even seeing it happening.

It's awfully quite at the Youtube end with an update. It seems the storm of channels and videos being deleted has subdued a bit but in the aftermath it seems most kids channels got demonetized (even the extremely friendly Family Fun Pack somehow). My YT manager is not responding either, has anyone heard any update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back