Your Best Thumbnail

I made a "model" and work from there, I try to always use text the explains the video and a good photo about the video.

I think this is my most liked thumbnail since it is the video with the faster growth.
QEDjxqc.png
Just gotta say that i LOVE this font

I try to make my thumbnails as uniques as I can depending on the game i'm playing, as to which thumbnail is my favorite, hmm, guess my current favorite would be the one I used for my Earthworm Jim 2 let's play.EWJ2thumbnail.png

simple, clean, practical

Untitled drawing.jpg

its not my favorite, but we use a template so they all look like some variation of this. i wouldve posted my favorite but my favorite wasnt saved on my computer.
it gets the job done

All of mine are just garbage.
Although this one is the most not garbage out of the bunch I guess and that is still not saying much as it is still garbage.
Phoenix Games Part 2 Title.png

All of mine are just garbage.
Although this one is the most not garbage out of the bunch I guess and that is still not saying much as it is still garbage.
View attachment 35104
bahahahaha omg I love it![DOUBLEPOST=1461004040,1461003753][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly....I LOVE ALL MY THUMBNAILS lol. I couldn't decide, so I chase this one lol. Also, I don't have the originals saved anymore so that's why the quality is crap, I had to zoom in on YT to get it this big :(
w.JPG

Back