Your Best Thumbnail

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I would say this one seems to be one of the better ones I have did.
Its from my ARK PVP BASE DEFENSE series.
eye catching for sure!! i actually just downloaded the Epic games launcher, I want to try out Paragon but ARK looked super ineresting as well, how do you like it!?

DT Mark

Reaction score
I like messing up with lens flares and throw in all of the memorable images and references that were in my video
Some text may be necessary, but I prefer keeping it big

THUMBNAIL.jpg

Peter_Brown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I picked a thumbnail with my thumbnail in it.
thumb.jpg

Mine are almost always the same (My videos are DIY/making stuff videos) I get a high res shot of the object, add my logo and text with an appropriate font.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I'll comment on this topic even though it might start something. But thumbnails ugh! The worst part of YouTube. I absolutely don't understand it! My point of view when I started out is that they should be like album covers. I mean look at great albums by Queen, Zepplin, or even newer Bands like Smashing Pumpkins ( ha I know calling a band from 20 years ago "new") but they were really works of art I many cases and that was kind of how I saw it to be. I couldn't replicate great art but I still tried to go with an abstract style or something with a "feel" of an LP or single to it. But it didn't really work out well for me that way and I guess YouTube isn't meant to be like that. So it kind of morphed into the style it is now as you can see in my signature or if you go to my channel you can see them all there. But still I just can't put my picture in them or pose in them. It's just not me. And I really can't stand any thumbs where people are mugging or making a shocked or disgusted face. I know that's so many videos on YouTube so I might be offending someone but it's still my feeling! it was the main rule when I started that I'll never break.

BobTheWizard

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It'll have to be this one as i made it myself and i liked the way it looked in the endThumbnail (Would you rather).jpg