Your Best Thumbnail

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
View attachment 33327 My thumbnail of the blackhead strip is this one......... I like the thumbnail you did.. very creative BUT I'm more of a Nightwolf guy myself :smug:
haha, good video, I effing love fireball, Over here in BC that is the GO-TO drink when we head up to the mountain for some snowboarding

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GooberVlogs

Tyron Fedrick

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is my favorite thumbnail of a recent Halloween Parody my friends and I filmed 2 months ago.

Cattigan619

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I try to make my thumbnails as uniques as I can depending on the game i'm playing, as to which thumbnail is my favorite, hmm, guess my current favorite would be the one I used for my Earthworm Jim 2 let's play.EWJ2thumbnail.png

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
simple, clean, practical

Untitled drawing.jpg

its not my favorite, but we use a template so they all look like some variation of this. i wouldve posted my favorite but my favorite wasnt saved on my computer.
it gets the job done

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All of mine are just garbage.
Although this one is the most not garbage out of the bunch I guess and that is still not saying much as it is still garbage.
Phoenix Games Part 2 Title.png

Freshly Finished

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
All of mine are just garbage.
Although this one is the most not garbage out of the bunch I guess and that is still not saying much as it is still garbage.
View attachment 35104
bahahahaha omg I love it![DOUBLEPOST=1461004040,1461003753][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly....I LOVE ALL MY THUMBNAILS lol. I couldn't decide, so I chase this one lol. Also, I don't have the originals saved anymore so that's why the quality is crap, I had to zoom in on YT to get it this big :(
w.JPG