Would you still create videos if you didnt get money from it but had loads of views?

Many people do youtube for the money but other people do it for passion. I would happily make youtube videos without monitization because i love making videos to make people happy and also because i enjoy making them. What about everybody else??
I would still make them. I enjoy making people laugh and also have a lot of fun making them :3

I like doing it so I bet I would if it started out that way. Now I expect that little income and use it to finance a little part of what the hobby actually costs. So if it stopped generating revenue I would stop doing it altogether. It takes a lot of time and effort, and that should have at least a little reward.

That's how I've been doing it.... so I won't stop now. Even if I do get paid, it's not enough to live on and quit my job over... so yeah, I'd continue doing them anyway.

I would still make them. I enjoy making people laugh and also have a lot of fun making them :3
I agree with you :D[DOUBLEPOST=1481878963,1481878931][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes i soo would
Me too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481879010][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's how I've been doing it.... so I won't stop now. Even if I do get paid, it's not enough to live on and quit my job over... so yeah, I'd continue doing them anyway.
Your right you can still do videos![DOUBLEPOST=1481879162][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes i soo would
:D

It's fantastic making people happy and gooey inside, for sure. But it doesn't pay the rent. Unless a (very) rich auntie recently passed and I'm the main beneficiary of the estate, I really have no idea how I could pursue my passion for Youtube for 40-70 hours/week and pay the rent and feed the kids and pay the bills. Bottom line is, Yt needs a full-time commitment to have any chance of success, and unless there are wads of cash lying, around for life's many annoying expenses, Adsense is a must.

It's fantastic making people happy and gooey inside, for sure. But it doesn't pay the rent. Unless a (very) rich auntie recently passed and I'm the main beneficiary of the estate, I really have no idea how I could pursue my passion for Youtube for 40-70 hours/week and pay the rent and feed the kids and pay the bills. Bottom line is, Yt needs a full-time commitment to have any chance of success, and unless there are wads of cash lying, around for life's many annoying expenses, Adsense is a must.

Finally someone says it how it is. If you're not getting paid for YT and need a full time job just to live you're basically doing 2 full time jobs for half the pay. There's a reason why youtubers that die out fade away off the site, they weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth to survive off thin air and good intentions.

There's also very few genres that would work with a full time job + all other life responsibilities to even consider. Vloggers would be garbage, reviews would be rushed and skits would be unrealistic to hell.

Thanks for your comment and i see your point i agree that you need some sort of living but youtube is my passion and would love to do it wether i had no money or not :)

I've had a few videos blow up into millions of views, yet I still didn't get to create an adsense account (laziness)

Back