Would you still create videos if you didnt get money from it but had loads of views?

I would honestly continue to make content because of the fact I love doing it and the production that goes with it. Above all else, I enjoy entertaining the viewers and making them laugh. Just as you mentioned, creating content has truly became a passion of mine, regardless if there's money involved or not.

I was literally having this conversation with my bf earlier, If my channel has a million subs I wouldn't care if I did videos for free because I love it so much.
But as of right now its frustrating when I put so much effort and time into something whether its a video or even a picture for Instagram and get less than 10 likes or 20 views. You know?

I can relate to this. I am passionate about video making and my goal is to help at least one person in the life. The thing is finding your audience in the first place. maybe I not vailded to say that I will still make videos even without making money because I haven't made any yet. But I see this as a hobby and if I make a few cents great but thats not my motive. I don't think this could be my main job because I have another passion for a job. But I would say yes I would still make videos if I din't make money because I enjoy it :)

For me, YouTube is a stress relief from my daily life. (Work, friends, etc) I love the fact that I can create and be expressive. I don't really get frustrated with it, unless my camera isn't working properly lol! I think as long as I have this mentality that I will continue to do it no matter if i'm get paid or not. Makes you wonder though...

Many people do youtube for the money but other people do it for passion. I would happily make youtube videos without monitization because i love making videos to make people happy and also because i enjoy making them. What about everybody else??
I don't really expect to make money for youtube. For me it is about sharing my creativity and connecting with a small community who share my passions. As long as that is happening I will be happy and keep making videos :)

Many people do youtube for the money but other people do it for passion. I would happily make youtube videos without monitization because i love making videos to make people happy and also because i enjoy making them. What about everybody else??
Yes I would enjoy the fame and I love making videos

I was literally having this conversation with my bf earlier, If my channel has a million subs I wouldn't care if I did videos for free because I love it so much.
But as of right now its frustrating when I put so much effort and time into something whether its a video or even a picture for Instagram and get less than 10 likes or 20 views. You know?

Really relate to this. I put a lot of time in all of my video's but once a month I get an idea to make a scripted/higher quality video. Mostly they do 10 or like the one in my signature currently 20 times the views. A great reward! Sadly this doesn't always happen and that's kinda hard!

Seeing views/likes/comments of people enjoying your content is great. But that directly relates to how much time you can put into your video's meaning if you don't make money, you'd need a 9 to 5 meaning less time for vids meaning lesser quality meaning less rewards other than money.

Good question and for me - No.
If I didnt get paid id spend my time doing something else

I definitly would. It is my dream to become a fulltime youtuber, but even if I would never make anything out of it, I wouldn´t quit because I love entertaining people with videos.

I make youtube for the interactions, comments etc. on youtube and reddit. I like sharing my thoughts (thats why my channel is about philosophy and ethics) and want to interact with my viewers, talk about these thoughts.
So if i had a lot of views without earning money, nothing would change money wise but i would get alot more interactions, which is the thing im looking for.
So hell yeah that would be great. Although i would monetize my videos if they had a significant amount of views.

Back