Would you still create videos if you didnt get money from it but had loads of views?

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Many people do youtube for the money but other people do it for passion. I would happily make youtube videos without monitization because i love making videos to make people happy and also because i enjoy making them. What about everybody else??
I would still make them. I enjoy making people laugh and also have a lot of fun making them :3

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like doing it so I bet I would if it started out that way. Now I expect that little income and use it to finance a little part of what the hobby actually costs. So if it stopped generating revenue I would stop doing it altogether. It takes a lot of time and effort, and that should have at least a little reward.

Ewan (Beatboxer)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would still make them. I enjoy making people laugh and also have a lot of fun making them :3
I agree with you :D[DOUBLEPOST=1481878963,1481878931][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes i soo would
Me too :)[DOUBLEPOST=1481879010][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's how I've been doing it.... so I won't stop now. Even if I do get paid, it's not enough to live on and quit my job over... so yeah, I'd continue doing them anyway.
Your right you can still do videos![DOUBLEPOST=1481879162][/DOUBLEPOST]
yes i soo would
:D

Reactions: MasterDF

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's fantastic making people happy and gooey inside, for sure. But it doesn't pay the rent. Unless a (very) rich auntie recently passed and I'm the main beneficiary of the estate, I really have no idea how I could pursue my passion for Youtube for 40-70 hours/week and pay the rent and feed the kids and pay the bills. Bottom line is, Yt needs a full-time commitment to have any chance of success, and unless there are wads of cash lying, around for life's many annoying expenses, Adsense is a must.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's fantastic making people happy and gooey inside, for sure. But it doesn't pay the rent. Unless a (very) rich auntie recently passed and I'm the main beneficiary of the estate, I really have no idea how I could pursue my passion for Youtube for 40-70 hours/week and pay the rent and feed the kids and pay the bills. Bottom line is, Yt needs a full-time commitment to have any chance of success, and unless there are wads of cash lying, around for life's many annoying expenses, Adsense is a must.
Finally someone says it how it is. If you're not getting paid for YT and need a full time job just to live you're basically doing 2 full time jobs for half the pay. There's a reason why youtubers that die out fade away off the site, they weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth to survive off thin air and good intentions.

There's also very few genres that would work with a full time job + all other life responsibilities to even consider. Vloggers would be garbage, reviews would be rushed and skits would be unrealistic to hell.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview

Ewan (Beatboxer)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for your comment and i see your point i agree that you need some sort of living but youtube is my passion and would love to do it wether i had no money or not :)

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
I've had a few videos blow up into millions of views, yet I still didn't get to create an adsense account (laziness)

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Once you make your first couple of hundred bucks it's hard to imagine how I used to do this for free. But if I had enough money to live for the rest of my life, I could see myself making videos for free.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview