Would you still create videos if you didnt get money from it but had loads of views?

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'm not making any money right now and I don't need it.

For me, I rather have something where I can put buy creativity in. Besides that, the main reason I made a youtube account was so I could practice my presentation skills and english speaking. Not for the money

Anon7906

Reaction score
Yep. People watching them and finding them helpful or entertaining is good enough for me. I make next to nothing right now anyway and I'm still doing it. I also have fun seeing where my videos rank after a certain amount of time. A video I uploaded four months ago appears at the third place in the search results for the game. Feels good.

Lumin Adler

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Even if I was making any money, I'd say I would still make them if I weren't, just making the videos is fun, but I probably wouldn't make as many of them

Selim Keles

Nap King
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
im not making money now i never will make money from it i do it as a hobbie and to give people my opinion and top 10s i am not in this for the fame i am in it just to express the love i have for the topic of my channel nothing else

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah for sure!! The satisfaction of getting views and subscribers is almost like a rush to me. I'll be making enough money with my career and other various things I do aside from youtube that it won't really matter, I mean sure youtube money would be great as extra income but i can give or take it.

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Making videos is a lot of work, but it's fun! If I wasn't making money I'd still do it. Making money is just the bonus that comes with it! :biggrin:

David Perez

I've Got It
Reaction score
I would still do without pay love making. Paino music covers and let people hear it

UserU

Suspended
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Without money, there's no point in the views.

Who would sponsor your creativity? Your camera, microphone and the editing software? Or video games and microtransactions?

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My son and I enjoy making videos. Helps with bonding time too but if there was no income coming in then I wouldn't bother so much with editing or thumbnails. I wouldn't work as hard to make everything look perfect. I would probably just upload as is without worrying about SEO, titles or tags. however, I would still want to make videos to look back and have memories with my son☺