How did you start?

• Total voters
Initally I started it to show off my minecraft builds but that quickly evolved into a vlog channel so my parents and family could keep track with what I've been doing (I'm a deployed soldier).
At the same time I found a love for filming vlogs, so its a win win.

I create content because I truly want to help people. Even though my niche (SEO and brand growth) is very competitive, I don't see that as a setback, only a motivator. As I have created more videos, I have enjoyed the content creation process the most.

Mostly to keep track of my life and remember what I have done in my life. So I can keep track and look back and see what I actually did. And to remember the good times in life. But also to become someone and to direct traffic to websites and sell things. And to become rich and famous.

I do YouTube because it gives me a sense of satisfaction. In my life, I've hit a place in which I have nothing going on in my life other than my projects. Because of my web design interest. Ring me : +1(240)839-9485

Atm we post toy unboxings and family vlogs of our adventures. It has been a great way to spend even more time and learn with our son :)

I YouTube because I can reach a wider audience - I'm a Teacher and, since I started my Physics channel 3 years ago, I've reached 1000s of people around the world and (hopefully) made a difference in their life. I've started another channel on STEM education which I'm hoping to make even more successful as well as a lot more more fun. Also, I really enjoy making the videos, so there's something in it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youtube has always been like, this beacon of hope for me, if you know what I mean. When I was 16 watching gamers on Youtube, I always felt like it was what I wanted to do with my life. I lacked the equipment to start back then. Had a pretty bad computer, didn't have a set up, lacked the courage, etc. I'm 22 now and have basic equipment. My computer is a gaming computer, and I thought, well... I can really do this. It started off mostly as a dream but the more I got into it, the more I absolutely loved it. I've learned how to use Photoshop, making thumbnails and banners and outros is so much fun to me. I also really enjoy editing. That, and I've noticed that in the gaming community, there's some sexism towards women in the scene. "Girl gamers", ugh. I want to crush that term. It's derogatory in most circumstances. A girl gamer is a girl who plays Call of Duty in her underwear and is highly sexualized and honestly I just want to prove that girls who play video games, for real, actually exist. Well, people might believe they exist however women gamers aren't necessarily highlighted on Youtube. I want to change that.

That and it's just too much fun to quit.

I do youtube to document my life and look back on that day and said I remember that day. Love editing even tho am not good at it

I do Youtube to share both my music and other hobbies with other people. I first started my channel back in I think 2018. But back then I was doing YT for the wrong reasons however I just came to a point at mid this year and thought why not upload for fun and keep doing it. See where it takes me. I am looking forward to the future of my channel and have lots of content that I would like to share on Youtube.

The one thing that keeps me going it that feeling of excitement you get whenever you upload a new video.
Also what is worth noting is that I have always held myself back in the past with that fear of someone being nasty. But that is something I am trying to learn to conquer by doing YT so I can become a more confident and stronger person.

I love sharing and talking about the games I am currently working on and have worked on the past especially as well. Getting other people involved in what I do for a hobby and a passion.

Lastly Youtube for me is an outlet for my creativity.

But that is why I do Youtube at this point in the present, despite being on and off I have decided to fully commit :)

I love everything about making videos, from the actual recording part to the editing side. I love the idea that me sat in my room behind a camera is making some laugh lol sounds cringy but true :)

Back