How did you start?

• Total voters

Gits and Shiggles

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think that making videos is fun. The thought that someone may actually enjoy something that I worked on is also pretty awesome to me as well. It's also a way for me and my high school friends to stay in touch since we run the channel together.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
It's so much fun! I love being creative, and YouTube is the perfect platform for just that!

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've always loved editing, considered being a film major back in the day, but all through highschool and college we would make movies and skits. The best part about youtube, is I can take the moments I share with friends(I'm a gaming channel) and edit them, and allow us all to relive the great moments. Even if it never becomes a true source of income, it's still a great form of expression and enjoyment for me :)

Hasa92

Reaction score
I've been drawn to a lot of podcast's and commentary videos in the past few years and listening to them I just realized that well for one judging from the views of many of those videos there is a lot of people with similar interest's as me and secondly not that many or even any channels at all have told the things I have to say about many of those subjects.

This is why I started, I just started yesterday, I have the topics in my head already, I just need to find an entertaining way of speaking about them and gain skills in editing at least.

Reactions: Tobes

The Shack

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me, starting a youtube channel was a way for me to smile. My friend and I run our channel together, and for some reason, creating and uploading our mediocre content gives me a sense of purpose (lol). I guess for me, it serves as a motivator, which filters into my other day to day activities. If I can make other people smile in the process, then I've done a good job. - Sarah

likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
I do YouTube because whenever I have to take any information, I look at it. Many experienced people share information on the base of their Experiences, which proves to be beneficial for us. Whenever my mood gets bored, then I watch entertainment videos on YouTube. This platform aware to you the ongoing activity in the world. Whenever I'm free, I like to spend time on YouTube.

Kate's Adventures

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Started as a hobby, I love the process of putting videos together. Now I suppose it's also to stay in touch with the little community that enjoy my videos. Also, I find it super annoying to have to tell a story more than once, especially if it's a long one / not too interesting to me. So now if I have a story that I know people want to hear, I tell it to my camera and my family / friends watch that instead haha.