Who makes your channel art?

I used Fiverr for my channel banner. A Youtuber who uses the Fiverr service to make money actually created my banner. It's a helpful site but it's not free. I hope that helps a little.

I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

Do you guys design all your channel art or has someone else made it for you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I make all my own but my channel has a very childish hand drawn vibe so it fits! Just make sure whatever you do it shows your personality

I'm looking to change my channel art banner, icon, logo etc but I'm hopeless when it comes to designing stuff like this.

Do you guys design all your channel art or has someone else made it for you?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I made mine myself, but that's only because I know how to. I would try it and ask people for feedback and if it isn't good try a graphics guy or a friend.

Hey! I make everything myself! You can use PIXLR to make banners and stuff if you want! It is a really cool site!

I've made my own, it's not that hard honestly, all it takes is a little bit of knowledge in design and photoshop.

I made all of my channel art logos and such. I spent a good time making sure it all looked right. My advice would be to first go to a colour scheme site and find a set of 3 colours that you like. Then work from that and build your graphics using those colours. I use white, and 2 types of purple. They compliment each other. I also consistently use the same font for my logo, banner and thumbnails and any in video text. Having good channel art creates a brand and makes your channel look a lot smarter. A lot of these free banner sites are ok if you really don't what you're doing, but they are limited in a lot of ways.

Back