Well, I like crude and f*cked up animation channels like Cyber 8, seinfeldpistain or Brian. But I also like channels like Scare Theater. Oh and don't forget the Webdriver Torso.

Tanner Braungardt and Tanner Fox if you want vlogging. FalseSymmetry and Xisumavoid if you want gaming. Alonzo Lerone and FailArmy if you want a laugh

My favorite youtubers in gaming section is jacksepticeye, markiplier and pewdiepie, because they are doing that what I'm trying also. video gaming commentating. from vlogs my favorite are romanatwoodvlogs, dudesonsVLOG

My all time favorite YouTuber is Pewdiepie! I have been watching his videos since early 2012 and is actually the first YouTuber I started watching regularly. He never fails to cheer me up on a crappy day.

I also watch grav3yardgirl, Thoughy2, TJ Kirk, The Slow Mo Guys, Vsauce, Dogumentary TV, CrazyRussianHacker, BlastphamousHD, and Exploring with Josh. I may occasionally watch Shane Dawson, but not a whole lot.

So Im looking for a few new youtube channels to subscribe to so I was wondering what are your favorite youtubers?

Mine are Nigahiga, JacksGap, dicasp, Shaytards, and CTFxC

What are yours?
I'm a big fan of Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, PewDiePie, achievement hunter, and funhaus

Got into a small channel called Hardcore Noob and he's pretty awesome. Keeps me entertained lol.

Back