Definitely :

mans1ay3r (Gamer Poop series)
Fitz (Cs Go montages)
nigahiga (Creative/hilarious skits)
Charisma on command (Tips for communicating with people, etc)
LEMMiNO (Top 10 facts... , little documentaries)

I don't know many of them, but I love the failarmy channel and i like BiqQuintIndeed ( reaction to new rap music, he did some other stuff but I didn't watched that until now) and MicBergesma ( tips for GoPro cams, drones... etc.)

Who's everyone's favorite Youtubers? Personally, I have a couple. I've been watching the Yogscast since I was young, I used to be really into the games they played but now I just kind of like listening to them in the background when I'm doing something. I also really like Casey Neistat, his stuff is entertaining and I like his story.

Who's your favorite Youtuber(s) and why?

Dashie or Jesse cox, their personalities are the realist and i respect that. its fun watching and listening to them.

1. JetCrew - 'cause they're funny as f*ck!
2. S3RL - best music ever!
3. arhn.eu - I love their game reviews.

PewDiePie xD Because I like his humor and I think that he's also a nice guy in general, especially in Marzia's videos. I also like other YouTubers like Ryan Higa, but since he only uploads weekly I won't be able to relate to him as much as Pewds because I only see him once a week or maybe even less. Yep, that's about it!

Some of my favorite Youtubers would be James Rolfe/Cinemassacre (Angry Video Game Nerd), MatPat (Game/Film Theory), Jirard (ThatOneVideoGamer AKA The Completionist), Josh (ExploringWithJosh), Doug Walker (Channel Awesome), and Foamy (ILL WILL PRESS).
They help me find my inner creativity and give me the enjoyment and inspiration to continue doing what I do and to push myself forward in the arts. =] Hopefully someday people will my name and channel on their lists as some of their favorite Youtubers. Someday though. I wish you all the same luck! Keep up the good work!

My faves at the moment are Miniminter, Supercars of London, Chris Smoove, Niga Higa and KSI when he's not blacked himself out lol

Back