• Yes. Why would it not be.

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters
Thanks! Let us know how it goes.[DOUBLEPOST=1472250855,1472250758][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the great review! Just gave you a free upgrade to Star level for a year :)[DOUBLEPOST=1472250887][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can go to to get a free trial and test things out![DOUBLEPOST=1472250972][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can look at to see the different pricing levels. Also, get a free upgrade here: . In addition to saving you time (so you have more time to create content) there are lots of great optimization tools that I think you'll find handy.

Hey Phil :) I tried using the free trial that you mentioned since I've been using the free version but it says I don't qualify for it because I had one before, however, I don't remember having one. It did mention if you are part of certain networks it may be due to that. I'm wondering if when I was with FullScreen this happened? I was only with them for 3 days then asked to be removed since it was useless for me.

Hey Phil :) I tried using the free trial that you mentioned since I've been using the free version but it says I don't qualify for it because I had one before, however, I don't remember having one. It did mention if you are part of certain networks it may be due to that. I'm wondering if when I was with FullScreen this happened? I was only with them for 3 days then asked to be removed since it was useless for me.
Hey! Just went to give you a free upgrade but saw that you already signed up for a paid account. So, I refunded your first month's payment :)

Gave Tubebuddy a try a month or so before I took a break from uploading. The free version used in tandem with other tools was extremely useful. Once I start uploading again and if the new format proves to have potential I might invest in the paid version

I have been using it since I started. Still using the free version and still helpful
So far I mainly enjoy using it to generate thumbnails and for analyzing tags

Back