• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

OneSpeak

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like this tool so much but i wonder when u guys would support Maxthon explorer?
I hope u consider suporting this explorer.

The How To Scholar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so thanks in advance for the help. Does anyone know why the "TubeBuddy Best Time to Publish predictor" shows substantially more views for my channel than YouTube does? The views are like 8 000 compared to 3000.

Are the TubeBuddy views accurate, or would YouTube be the most accurate (I know that it takes awhile for YouTube to update views) but I am wondering if TB counts the views from all forms of social media much faster than YT does.

Thanks for your help!

"The How To Scholar"

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi @The How To Scholar,

I've merged your thread with this main TubeBuddy discussion thread which has help from TubeBuddy. The YTtalk support sub-forum is for forum-specific questions and comments (rather than YouTube-specific or TubeBuddy-specific).

Reactions: Crown

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I installed the heartbeat extension to see what it was but deleted it again, but now my tag rankings aren't working, no number is coming up on certain tags and I know for a fact they are still ranking as I checked. I did completely uninstall the other app but do you think thats what it is? Or is it actually playing up?

LIAM LEWIS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
I use it.
i find i t good, it helps come up with tags, analytics and is generally a very useful tool!

Warlock Boo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i started using it and it helps with my thumbnail problem alot. so thank you its ben helping me make better thumbnails then i could .

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
I really like this tool so much but i wonder when u guys would support Maxthon explorer?
I hope u consider suporting this explorer.
Sorry but no plans to support Maxthon. I used to love Maxthon personally and used it for a long time but we don't have enough people working for our company to maintain more than the 4 most popular browsers. Only Chrome, FireFox, Safari and Opera.[DOUBLEPOST=1486923080,1486923006][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so thanks in advance for the help. Does anyone know why the "TubeBuddy Best Time to Publish predictor" shows substantially more views for my channel than YouTube does? The views are like 8 000 compared to 3000.

Are the TubeBuddy views accurate, or would YouTube be the most accurate (I know that it takes awhile for YouTube to update views) but I am wondering if TB counts the views from all forms of social media much faster than YT does.

Thanks for your help!

"The How To Scholar"
Thanks for the question. Can you compare the views numbers to your last 90 days? I believe we go back 90 days when showing that values but would have to double check...[DOUBLEPOST=1486923098][/DOUBLEPOST]
i started using it and it helps with my thumbnail problem alot. so thank you its ben helping me make better thumbnails then i could .
Awesome, glad to hear it![DOUBLEPOST=1486923187][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,
I'm about to bulk find/replace something in my video descriptions with tube buddy. My question is: how long does it take per video? I have almost 1800 videos and I don't want to start the process now if it will take many hours (I'll wait until tomorrow).

Thanks,
Michael

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for delayed response but it takes about 1 second per videos. So 1800 videos will take about 30 minutes to complete and once a video is complete, it shows up immediately.

ItsBecky

Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Shouldn't be related to Heartbeat. If you still have issues, you can send details/screenshots to support@tubebuddy.com and we'll help figure it out
dont worry I worked it out now! it's because some of tubebuddys features aren't all yet compatible with the new youtube layout, I've changed it back to classic and it started working again but thanks :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i just recently installed the Tube Buddy add on to mu browser to check how helpul it is in SEO of tags. But whatis exaclty the properway to use it in video tags? Is it important to place the ranked tags(sort by rank) first?