Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement What is TubeBuddy and how can it help me on YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Phil @ TubeBuddy, May 25, 2015.

1. Megan Byrne
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $62
    It sounds great ill download it later!

2. Rafij Rahman Rohan
    Be Yourself
    Cash:
    $10
    I use this tool too...it's pretty awesome....I love this too :)

3. HausofN7
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $80
    Interesting, I just downloaded so i'll try it out later! Thanks!

4. Phil @ TubeBuddy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $137
    We have some great feature planned in November! Anything you guys are wishing we should build?

5. CintyPinky
    Cash:
    $9
    Hey Phil :) I tried using the free trial that you mentioned since I've been using the free version but it says I don't qualify for it because I had one before, however, I don't remember having one. It did mention if you are part of certain networks it may be due to that. I'm wondering if when I was with FullScreen this happened? I was only with them for 3 days then asked to be removed since it was useless for me.

6. Phil @ TubeBuddy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $137
    Hey! Just went to give you a free upgrade but saw that you already signed up for a paid account. So, I refunded your first month's payment :)

CintyPinky likes this.
  7. Conso1727
    Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
    Cash:
    $1,725
    Gave Tubebuddy a try a month or so before I took a break from uploading. The free version used in tandem with other tools was extremely useful. Once I start uploading again and if the new format proves to have potential I might invest in the paid version

Phil @ TubeBuddy likes this.
  8. CintyPinky
    Cash:
    $9
    Thanks Phil! I replied to your email but not sure if you received it. I really appreciate it. So far, this has been amazing to use!

Phil @ TubeBuddy likes this.
  9. Bola
    Cash:
    $33
    I have been using it since I started. Still using the free version and still helpful
    So far I mainly enjoy using it to generate thumbnails and for analyzing tags

10. Nebojsa032
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $78
    Really a great idea and concept overall, i really hope it will get more popular in future! :)