• No. Of Course it is not.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
We have some great feature planned in November! Anything you guys are wishing we should build?

CintyPinky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks! Let us know how it goes.[DOUBLEPOST=1472250855,1472250758][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks for the great review! Just gave you a free upgrade to Star level for a year :)[DOUBLEPOST=1472250887][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can go to to get a free trial and test things out![DOUBLEPOST=1472250972][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can look at to see the different pricing levels. Also, get a free upgrade here: . In addition to saving you time (so you have more time to create content) there are lots of great optimization tools that I think you'll find handy.
Hey Phil :) I tried using the free trial that you mentioned since I've been using the free version but it says I don't qualify for it because I had one before, however, I don't remember having one. It did mention if you are part of certain networks it may be due to that. I'm wondering if when I was with FullScreen this happened? I was only with them for 3 days then asked to be removed since it was useless for me.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey Phil :) I tried using the free trial that you mentioned since I've been using the free version but it says I don't qualify for it because I had one before, however, I don't remember having one. It did mention if you are part of certain networks it may be due to that. I'm wondering if when I was with FullScreen this happened? I was only with them for 3 days then asked to be removed since it was useless for me.
Hey! Just went to give you a free upgrade but saw that you already signed up for a paid account. So, I refunded your first month's payment :)

Reactions: CintyPinky

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Gave Tubebuddy a try a month or so before I took a break from uploading. The free version used in tandem with other tools was extremely useful. Once I start uploading again and if the new format proves to have potential I might invest in the paid version

Reactions: Phil @ TubeBuddy

Bola

Reaction score
I have been using it since I started. Still using the free version and still helpful
So far I mainly enjoy using it to generate thumbnails and for analyzing tags

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Really a great idea and concept overall, i really hope it will get more popular in future! :)