• I have no clue.

Votes: 36 60.0%

• Total voters

Rita-Marie Hartford

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only thing I am not to wild about it is you have to pay for it for certain features. Does anyone pay for it?

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only thing I am not to wild about it is you have to pay for it for certain features. Does anyone pay for it?
i know right, a team of people putting in thousands of hours. how dare they try to earn money from it!

CFGlyn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Only had this installed and I can already see how well made, useful and efficient this tool is going to be for me.

Even spending as long as I do on SEO and tagging I still miss a few which this tool picks up straight away. I really like the fact it tells you what's trending for tags.

Having a counter for the tag limit is a massive help as well. No more trying to guess how much over the limit I am!

Good job TubeBuddy ladies and gents. I'm actually thinking of doing a review video for this as I'm so impressed.

missmonmonxo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just downloaded it too. Looks like it's going to be a very useful tool that might actually help me save some time. Can't wait to give it a go!

Santoons

Reaction score
Tubebudyd really helps me alot, i upgraded to pro yesterday, its great! Thanks

HGB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Does anyone know why after downloading TubeBuddy and 'Linking' the extension to my account, I am repeatedly asked to link? I do it over and over to no avail. None of the features work because the linking step is confirmed then immediately vanishes.

xTOXICxROGUEx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This app is great i have been using it for a couple days now

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Gang, Phil from TubeBuddy here. You're probably seen our banners around the site before.

We've spent the last 6 months building a really amazing tool for YouTubers that will save you time, get your videos discovered, help you connect with your audience and build your brand on YouTube. It's a browser plugin called TubeBuddy and it integrates directly into YouTube's website.

We've been long-time fans of YTTalk and have a lot of YTTalkers using TubeBuddy so we decided to pay for some advertising here to answer questions, get feedback and chat with our users :)

You can download TubeBuddy for free as well as see a full list of features by visiting
https://www.TubeBuddy.com

Thanks and looking forward to talking!
Phil
Thanks Phil, love TB, my favorite part so far is Canned Responses, such a time saver! Would even be better if it had a small folder structure. E.g. canned responses for people who subbed in one group, regular comments in another, different languages in another container, etc.

Another question though, are you planning on making an auto (google) translate option for Title and Description? I would so buy the Star or Legend for that feature :)