Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Advertisement What is TubeBuddy and how can it help me on YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Phil @ TubeBuddy, May 25, 2015.

1. Rita-Marie Hartford
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $38
    The only thing I am not to wild about it is you have to pay for it for certain features. Does anyone pay for it?

2. Phil @ TubeBuddy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $137
  3. Loki Doki
    Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
    Cash:
    $37
    i know right, a team of people putting in thousands of hours. how dare they try to earn money from it!

4. CFGlyn
    Cash:
    $30
    Only had this installed and I can already see how well made, useful and efficient this tool is going to be for me.

Even spending as long as I do on SEO and tagging I still miss a few which this tool picks up straight away. I really like the fact it tells you what's trending for tags.

Having a counter for the tag limit is a massive help as well. No more trying to guess how much over the limit I am!

Good job TubeBuddy ladies and gents. I'm actually thinking of doing a review video for this as I'm so impressed.

5. missmonmonxo
    Cash:
    $15
    Just downloaded it too. Looks like it's going to be a very useful tool that might actually help me save some time. Can't wait to give it a go!

6. timmy
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $16
    thx for telling me i didnt know that :D

7. Santoons
    Cash:
    $7
    Tubebudyd really helps me alot, i upgraded to pro yesterday, its great! Thanks

8. HGB
    HGB
    Cash:
    $4
    Does anyone know why after downloading TubeBuddy and 'Linking' the extension to my account, I am repeatedly asked to link? I do it over and over to no avail. None of the features work because the linking step is confirmed then immediately vanishes.

9. xTOXICxROGUEx
    Cash:
    $4
    This app is great i have been using it for a couple days now

10. KidsCorner
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $22
    Thanks Phil, love TB, my favorite part so far is Canned Responses, such a time saver! Would even be better if it had a small folder structure. E.g. canned responses for people who subbed in one group, regular comments in another, different languages in another container, etc.

Another question though, are you planning on making an auto (google) translate option for Title and Description? I would so buy the Star or Legend for that feature :)