SUPERFOX5

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I myself, have been using different versions of Vegas Pro, from 13, to currently, 15

I have been buying them when they have been on sale on Steam. I have got most of mine for under 100 Canadian.

I used to use Movie Studio 13 Platinum, but I wanted access to extra tracks and effects, so I finally got my wish with Vegas Pro.

If you can get Vegas Pro on sale on Steam, I say go for it... it is totally worth it.

I also used VideoPad in the past before I opened up a gaming channel, and it was kinda clunky, but it still kinda worked.

In the long run, use whatever works for you, and if you are new to any piece of software, just keep playing and practicing with it, and you will eventually get the hang of it.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Vegas Pro 14 Edit. Been a Vegas user ever since shedding the dreaded Windows Movie Maker skin and I'm a little too used to the Vegas interface right now to switch. Got Pro 14 Edit from Humble Bundle (and several other programs) for 20 bucks, so definitely a good deal.

TS_Visuals

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sony Vegas Pro still best for youtube video's tier editing, if realy wanna step up your game as an editor go for adobe after effects. I got both but i master SVP and im still a newbie in AE

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there :)

I use Adobe Premiere pro and its pretty amazing.
You kinda have to take a little bit of time to get used to it but I highly recomend it, I've definitely stepped up my editing game.

I thought about using final cut pro but since its just for apple, I went for Adobe so I can use it everywhere :)

fadder8

Channel 8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use FCPX and the major reason is the performance in terms of overall render times, however, for color grading I find that the program is far from the best and In many cases leaves a lot to be desired.