Tested o so many editing software, actually bought some that i barley use once in a blue moon, Avs suite, movavi suite(I refunded this one since the editor was a disaster, stay away!), Cyberlink 13 etc..
In the end I’ve stuck with Premiere, it serves me well especially when working with huge raw files recorded from different games.

Hi :)
You can call me Mark, I'm new.
The most easiest program to use for editing videos is Sony Vegas, although you need a licence but you can patch it (even if it's not legal but everyone is doing it).
I hope I helped you, have a nice day.

I had played around a bit with Lightworks (the free edition) for my first two Which Way is Up videos. It didn't work out to well and my computer does not seem to like it. I am now trying out the trial version of the Vegas Movie Studio Platinum and love it so far!

Im using power director 15. I delighted with it so far but have yet to test its true potential. What I do like about it though is the one off payment rather than a subscription service and it’s intuative GUI. Not found any cons yet but I’ll be sure to let you guys know when and if I do

Back