i use final cut pro x as well and i absolutely love it! i've used adobe premiere before too but it's not as user friendly and kind of over kill for most youtube videos in my opinion
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris[/QUOTEI use final cut

I've been using AVS video editor but I'm not so sure about it! I need a new editing software but I'm just too lazy to buy/look for one!

if I told you I would have to go full rage mode and kill someone not really but this is the simple way to get better quality even though it won't help. Someone like pewdiepie could upload in 240p and still break 1m views this is how I stream full guide /watch?v=C9NpAAm-228 no editing needed I also have other videos on editing with sony vegas and Freemake, you can look at the description for my full comp build again note that this all done with 1 pc stream/recording at the same time. I have done 12 hour streams 10gig video files and uploaded them to youtube and the full Gow4 /watch?v=ttRDc8RJ0bo on insane 18gs and soon full complete borderlands 2 at like around 30gigs

Any tips for older computers? I've got Cyberlink Powerdirector 11, not sure how I stumbled upon it but my 2 year old mid range laptop can't use it for editing more than a couple of tiny videos.

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris

We use a mixture of software... Adobe Premiere, Premier Clip on iPhone, After Effects, Photoshop, Apple iMovie and XSplit.

Depends on what I want to do. I work in both Adobe Premiere Pro for basic video editing and in Adobe After Effects for the more intense and difficult animations or effects. Using both programs have been a lifesaver and I honestly couldn't imagine switching to a different software.

I use Hitfilm 4 Express. It is of professional quality, and it's free!

For those new to editing such as myself, it takes a few minutes to get used to it, but once you do you can do so many cool things with it. I love it so much I tell everyone I can about it, so much so that it's pretty much free advertising for Hitfilm! XD

Back