Reading everyone's reply makes me feel like I'm using too many softwares. I would love to know what most gamers use ( as I feel like it takes more resources) I use Adobe Premiere Pro, HandBrake and my Elgato to edit and clean up stuff.

Started off with iMovie in around 2006. Moved to FCP when they revamped it. Now a dedicated FCPX user. I use a lot of plugins/templates from MotionVFX and Pixel Studios.

I recently bought Vegas Pro 14 - Steam Edition, so I use that now for editing my videos. Photoshop CS4 for my thumbnails, avatar and banners. Audacity to record my voice.

i started with movie maker , (that was in the youtube poop time)

Then i used imovie and then final cut pro, then i switched back to windows , and i used tons of different ones (pinnacle and idk what kind more) and Then i decided to go for adobe premiere, it took a lil time to get used to it , but for now i can't think off switching to any other program

For my thumbnails i just use paint.net. Its free , easy and loads of plugins available. But i should learn photoshop maybe

Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I use Sony Vegas 14 easy to use

i use the adobe suite software for my editing purposes. its not bad im still not good on after effects so i just use for small stuff or when i am following a tutorial.

Back