Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What does everyone use for editing?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Mcradical, May 24, 2015.

1. HalieCakes
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $28
    Reading everyone's reply makes me feel like I'm using too many softwares. I would love to know what most gamers use ( as I feel like it takes more resources) I use Adobe Premiere Pro, HandBrake and my Elgato to edit and clean up stuff.

2. Messages:
    Cash:
    $18
    Started off with iMovie in around 2006. Moved to FCP when they revamped it. Now a dedicated FCPX user. I use a lot of plugins/templates from MotionVFX and Pixel Studios.

3. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $2,034
    I recently bought Vegas Pro 14 - Steam Edition, so I use that now for editing my videos. Photoshop CS4 for my thumbnails, avatar and banners. Audacity to record my voice.

4. BanterDays
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $14
    Is that what you use?

5. Portajerzey
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $43
    I use Sony Vegas 13

6. The Fitness Guy
    Cash:
    $3
    I use camtasia studio 8 for editing my videos .

7. jezushentaichrist
    Cash:
    $8
    i started with movie maker , (that was in the youtube poop time)

Then i used imovie and then final cut pro, then i switched back to windows , and i used tons of different ones (pinnacle and idk what kind more) and Then i decided to go for adobe premiere, it took a lil time to get used to it , but for now i can't think off switching to any other program

For my thumbnails i just use paint.net. Its free , easy and loads of plugins available. But i should learn photoshop maybe

8. BrandyKoopa
    Cash:
    $6
    I use Sony Vegas 14 easy to use

9. Samantha McLean
    Cash:
    $23
    i use the adobe suite software for my editing purposes. its not bad im still not good on after effects so i just use for small stuff or when i am following a tutorial.

10. DLUK
    Cash:
    $6
    Premier pro used for editing, find its very easy to use :) thumbnails is photoshop