Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What does everyone use for editing?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Mcradical, May 24, 2015.

1. Dustyb03 Skits
    Cash:
    $3
    I use Sony Vegas 13, I find it easy to use!! However, if you want to do really detailed things, like for example superpowers, after affects is a really good thing to use!!

2. BanterDays
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $39
    I use iMovie too. Its pretty good when you learn a bit about it.

But may need to upgrade in the future...

3. ImJustJoshinYa
    Cash:
    $15
    windows movie maker..... but before anyone tells me to upgrade my program.. i gotta upgrade my computer... 32bit windows 7 ffs..

4. Lorul Videos
    Sony movie studio platinum in my opinion it has just about all the features sony vegas has if you edit gameplay videos, its also cheaper.

5. Eko zunianto
    Cash:
    $3
    I edit video using VSDC PRO, according to the master here how VSDC PRO? sorry for bad English

6. Messages:
    ADOBE PREMIERE PRO - FTW <3

7. Malta Network Resources
    Cash:
    $40
    I enjoy using PowerDirector (Director suite). Besides easy to use, it's powerful and works well.

8. Ryan Kuznicki
    Cash:
    $35
    I use a free version of a software called lightworks. The "pro" or full membership was used to edit the amazing move "The Wolf of Wallstreet". I personally love lightworks really beats out anything else thats free to use and trust me I have tried enough of them to know that this product is the best out there if you dont wanna spend the cash.

9. Who Is Kristen
    Cash:
    $27
    Microsoft Movie maker! Not the best program but I'm working on upgrading!

10. Ajaxcentral
    Cash:
    $17
    If you have a mac you have the upper hand because it comes with iMovies. It is quite good to edit videos.

BanterDays likes this.