Dustyb03 Skits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys and gals,
Just a quick question here: what does everyone use to edit their videos?
I'm curious to know- I use Final Cut Pro X, which I hear is like the marmite of the editing world, you either love it or you hate it (I obviously love it).

Cheers,
Chris
I use Sony Vegas 13, I find it easy to use!! However, if you want to do really detailed things, like for example superpowers, after affects is a really good thing to use!!

ImJustJoshinYa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
windows movie maker..... but before anyone tells me to upgrade my program.. i gotta upgrade my computer... 32bit windows 7 ffs..

Lorul Videos

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sony movie studio platinum in my opinion it has just about all the features sony vegas has if you edit gameplay videos, its also cheaper.

Eko zunianto

Reaction score
I edit video using VSDC PRO, according to the master here how VSDC PRO? sorry for bad English

Ryan Kuznicki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use a free version of a software called lightworks. The "pro" or full membership was used to edit the amazing move "The Wolf of Wallstreet". I personally love lightworks really beats out anything else thats free to use and trust me I have tried enough of them to know that this product is the best out there if you dont wanna spend the cash.

Who Is Kristen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Microsoft Movie maker! Not the best program but I'm working on upgrading!

Ajaxcentral

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have a mac you have the upper hand because it comes with iMovies. It is quite good to edit videos.

Reactions: BanterDays