I'm currently using Cyberlink PowerDirector 14 for two reasons: 1) it works on Windows 10 and 2) it cost me £1 from a charity shop for the Deluxe version so winner-winner! :)

I've had good intention to migrate to Davici Resolve 16, but my familiarity with PowerDirector has gotten me a bit stuck. I have done two simple projects on Resolve, but having to re-learn everything feels a bit daunting, so editing with PowerDirector 18 has been much faster for me.

I use my iPhone 6s for all filming and editing. Apps I use are the factory installed iMovie along with Videoshop from the Apple App Store. I am getting better, but man I wish I had a camera and laptop. I can edit much quicker on a laptop

I use adobe premier pro photoshop and after effects they are paid subscriptions but you can get them for free on all games for you PC & Mac

For me, since I do everything with my phone, I was gifted LumaFusion to use and I would highly recommend it to those in the same position as me

Hey! I use final cut, highly recommend it, it’s easy to use and can buy it as part of a student package deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back