Ultimate Guide To SEO (Appear At The Top Of Searches!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Always create Shows for your video's you'll never know Youtube will do. You have more of chance to get your show bumped up if you give it a unique name.

Sorry if it is a bit hard to read:p

Reactions: markkaz

SahilC

Reaction score
Hey! :) Thanks so much for this helpful thread!

Do you think you could help me? I have two videos up (more coming soon) of piano covers.
One song isn't very popular. Resist, by Tesseract. My cover is on the first page of "tesseract piano cover".

But the other cover is of a really, really popular one. Clarity, by Zedd. And it has aged a bit, by now, so there are tons of covers up. Is there anything I can do to bring it to people?

Thanks,

Sahil.

Reaction score
Very thankful to ConnerCraft,your information is so useful have do some mistake and right way, i will try your way.Wish to see some results soon...

ChuckFromTheBronx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I can't agree more with this SEO approach. Believe it or not, but just taking existing videos and changing the title, description text, tags, etc can make a big difference. I played around with some of my videos and after making a few changes, jumped up from the second page to first within 30 minutes. Of course many other factors come into play like external links pointing to your video to pass on the PR (page rank), comments, ratings, views, etc.

I would suggest anyone who wants their videos to rank better to take the advice listed in this thread.

Good stuff!

Curiosityo

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
This thread seems super helpful, I've just started my first channel! I'm hopeing to use these tips to help bring in more views!

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can't agree more with this SEO approach. Believe it or not, but just taking existing videos and changing the title, description text, tags, etc can make a big difference. I played around with some of my videos and after making a few changes, jumped up from the second page to first within 30 minutes. Of course many other factors come into play like external links pointing to your video to pass on the PR (page rank), comments, ratings, views, etc.

I would suggest anyone who wants their videos to rank better to take the advice listed in this thread.

Good stuff!
It takes much more than 30 minutes to see results. It is usually 2+ days, because the searches only update every few days. Other than that, i'm glad you find this helpful and you are seeing results. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1380245649,1380245627][/DOUBLEPOST]
This thread seems super helpful, I've just started my first channel! I'm hopeing to use these tips to help bring in more views!
Good luck!

Canaderps

Waffles?!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Definitely informative. I love guides like this that dive into simple ideas to try and get the message across. Thanks for this!

Reactions: ConnersCraft
Status
Not open for further replies.