Ultimate Guide To SEO (Appear At The Top Of Searches!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckFromTheBronx

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It takes much more than 30 minutes to see results. It is usually 2+ days, because the searches only update every few days. Other than that, i'm glad you find this helpful and you are seeing results. :)
Interesting, it was very quick for me the last couple of months. Maybe they changed their search algorithm in a recent update.

DumpsterGameplay

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Put some of your tips into practice on today's video, hope it shows some positive results.

Great post, by the way. Everyone here should read through it.

Masuoka101

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really good tips! Just did all this to two of my most recent GTA V videos, will be interesting to see how the rank with the many other videos. My Boeing 747 gameplay was on 3rd page of results after searching 'GTA V Boeing 747' and has 91 views. Hopefully this will move up within the next few days.

Update: Within 30 mins my Boeing 747 video is now halfway down the 2nd page!

Update again: My 2nd GTA video was on page 8, now it is on page 3!

Last edited:

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really good tips! Just did all this to two of my most recent GTA V videos, will be interesting to see how the rank with the many other videos. My Boeing 747 gameplay was on 3rd page of results after searching 'GTA V Boeing 747' and has 91 views. Hopefully this will move up within the next few days.

Update: Within 30 mins my Boeing 747 video is now halfway down the 2nd page!

Update again: My 2nd GTA video was on page 8, now it is on page 3!
It should if you did all of it right. It only takes 50-100 views to be able to start ranking high. Good luck! :)

GamersLab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey man i know you're probably realy busy, but could you help me out with this seo'ing ? I uploaded a mini-horror games reaction compilation. Basically they're scary clips edited and pasted nicely togethet to create a video. The games in the video are knock-knock, neverending nightmares and vanish. All played by well known youtubers.

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man i know you're probably realy busy, but could you help me out with this seo'ing ? I uploaded a mini-horror games reaction compilation. Basically they're scary clips edited and pasted nicely togethet to create a video. The games in the video are knock-knock, neverending nightmares and vanish. All played by well known youtubers.
Your channel link connected to your YTtalk account does not work. Link me, and I will try my best :)

GamersLab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Oh yeh i remember now, it's my olf channel ehhe :) I followef your advice and i managed to do it by my own, i wznt from 45 views to 79 in one night eand i"m first page for'vanish indie horror game'' knock-knock indie horror game and neverending nightmares indie horror game.
I'll br using your tips for my future videos !

Reactions: ConnersCraft

GamersLab

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
How long does it actually take for the searches to update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.